ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My mk3 euro project

riz

ClioSport Club Member
  Jaguar XFR
Immense, except splitter
lol, unfortunately my orignal splitter fell off the night before on the motorway, so i had to make do with joining 3 different splitter together! i'm quite chuffed with the results, seen as no one noticed it at the show! ;)

yeah it doesnt look bad but doesnt suit the car that well apart from that immense, have you thought about colorcoding the wingmirroe bits, not M3 mirrors but colour coding

A Euro'd one...
thts yorkies car beside u aint it

yep
lol, unfortunately my orignal splitter fell off the night before on the motorway, so i had to make do with joining 3 different splitter together! i'm quite chuffed with the results, seen as no one noticed it at the show! ;)

yeah it doesnt look bad but doesnt suit the car that well apart from that immense, have you thought about colorcoding the wingmirroe bits, not M3 mirrors but colour coding

Do you mean the backing of the mirror? i think it would be OTT

Iridium

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Former R27 & Mk1 V6 owner
Does that Baby Blue Saxo belong to a guy called Mark from York...? Used to have a yellow Proton heap?

Iridium

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Former R27 & Mk1 V6 owner
Cool :) Just wondered! Yours is a different league to his hehe! (in a good way obviously)

His had a lot of work done to his car so i cant knock himm, i think a different set of wheels would make a big difference to his car

Aye, I saw it on the A64 t'other week, certainly stands out! I think the problem is, it's not really any one style, bit of a mish mash. I reckon it'd work well euro'd - but that's just me :)

C

Clio1.6Rxe

i wudnt lower the profile nemor or your gona hav some expensive tires that have chunks out the side wall. i have a customer that has a relatively new sl merc with 18"s on and the profile is smaller than the space saver wheel! expensive fix every month... ( i assumed you are using this on the road...)

A Euro'd one...
His had a lot of work done to his car so i cant knock himm, i think a different set of wheels would make a big difference to his car

Aye, I saw it on the A64 t'other week, certainly stands out! I think the problem is, it's not really any one style, bit of a mish mash. I reckon it'd work well euro'd - but that's just me :)

Yeah I think he needs some nice dished wheels to compliment the smooth bodywork.

A Euro'd one...
i wudnt lower the profile nemor or your gona hav some expensive tires that have chunks out the side wall. i have a customer that has a relatively new sl merc with 18"s on and the profile is smaller than the space saver wheel! expensive fix every month... ( i assumed you are using this on the road...)

I wasn't planning on going for a lower profile mate, but I dont understand why there would be chunks out of the side wall?

J03

MX5 1.8
i think the wheels are fine, you can sell them to me if you want if your planning on changing it :p

A Euro'd one...
i think the wheels are fine, you can sell them to me if you want if your planning on changing it :p

LoL i wouldnt sell these for less than a grand so unless you'e felling rich. ;)

A guy called Gilly from Durham. Hes not a member of this site.

he lives near me its a DCI its already been crashed thats why hes got the black roof lol

Is it? He hasnt got a sunroof and he smoothed off the arial aswell.

A Euro'd one...
Just took a couple pics after i washed the car

IMGP0795.jpg

IMGP0798.jpg

C

Clio1.6Rxe

I wasn't planning on going for a lower profile mate, but I dont understand why there would be chunks out of the side wall?
when theres next to no side wall even stones on the road make a mess:S
EDIT: never mind curbs lol

it isnt a low profile tyre tho:S:S jus stretched to buggery. and anyone tht stretches tyres alreayd knows they dont last long as u have half the tread and are constantly runnin on the sidewall. anyway who gives a sh*t it, its wrong not to have stretch :D

-KarL-

ClioSport Club Member
LoL i wouldnt sell these for less than a grand so unless you'e felling rich. ;)

A guy called Gilly from Durham. Hes not a member of this site.

yeah sound slike a tank lol

and must be, a lot of effort to get rid of the sunroof if it wasnt

he lives near me its a DCI its already been crashed thats why hes got the black roof lol

Is it? He hasnt got a sunroof and he smoothed off the arial aswell.

C

Clio1.6Rxe

it isnt a low profile tyre tho:S:S jus stretched to buggery. and anyone tht stretches tyres alreayd knows they dont last long as u have half the tread and are constantly runnin on the sidewall. anyway who gives a sh*t it, its wrong not to have stretch :D

ill pretend i didnt read that:quiet: makes me dizzy thinkin about what could happen:rasp:

W

Willy

Been steadily getting into the euro look. but wow!! thats freaking awesome!! really good work :D

C

Cupster

sweet as mate! The first mk3 that I like inc 197's!

Not sure the plod will appreciate the lack of plate! Haters!!