ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My mk3 euro project

vauxhall corsa vxr
top work mate, just wow, only problem ive got is you have gave me more ideas for my lil tce, top project looking forward to seeing what you have done to the interior

Like it a lot, and people say CS only likes turinis and cup splitters eh? Christ even Ali is impressed by it!

MK3 Dci & Sinclair c5
Looks sweet dude! Gold aint my first colour choice but i think it pulls it off well. Least you had the nuts to go for something else than white which every man and his dog is going for at the min with colour changes! Red or tan leather retrim some subtle ice and that is front cover material!

Clio 197 08
I have only just read this thread and this is an immense project! It looks amazing, couldnt believe it when i saw the respray to gold but the car looks so good! Must also credit your quality of work! Not a flaw insite, you are a very talented man! Hat off to you and keep us updated!

RichCup

ClioSport Club Member
Really nice work!

I think the rear bumper lets it down a little, but apart from that it looks awesome!

2008 Clio 1.4 Dynamique
Nice one. Saw both of these at FCS last year. Cant say Im a fan of the euro look, but credit where its due. A lot of work very well done. Best of luck with the remainder of the project!

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
Looks amazing mate!!

Although i can't help to think that there is something wrong with the back. something missing. Looks a bit disabled and cant put my finger on it

Looking cracking dude. COme a long way since i met you.

You see this polo, top left? What's it like nowadays? I used to know the old owner.

IMGP1702.jpg

A Euro'd one...
Cheers for all the comments...as for the back end its just missing some dirty poke which will come in good time... as for back lights and them not suiting the car and not being euro :s i think they look bang on, but everyones intitled to their opinion. When i built the purple one i got all different responses but the was the point of building something different.

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
Cheers for all the comments...as for the back end its just missing some dirty poke which will come in good time... as for back lights and them not suiting the car and not being euro :s i think they look bang on, but everyones intitled to their opinion. When i built the purple one i got all different responses but the was the point of building something different.
nice one fella, will look forward to see what you do with it:cool:

I also think the rear light look good too! will watch this space!

saw this at the show on the way to my track briefing, got some photos ill put up later

build work is brilliant, individuality ftw!

A Euro'd one...
Hello "brother",

oh noooooo - what awful color ???

But the other modifications look great !

If you want to see your nice old color, look at
http://www.cliowelt.de/wbb3/wbb/index.php?page=Thread&threadID=607

Well the thing is your not the only person with that colour where as i can say i am the only clio with this colour, the pictures do the colour no justice.. i painted it this colour as i like the colour i havent built my car to impress others its just a bonus when it gets compliments.

Back does feel like it needs something to break it up, not sure what. Other than that looks great although I probably would have gone with some different rims to those if it was me.

A Euro'd one...
Back does feel like it needs something to break it up, not sure what. Other than that looks great although I probably would have gone with some different rims to those if it was me.

I reckon once the back is slammed and the wheels are built up the back will look mean..

wsc

1.2 16v Extreme 3, 2005
Great work dude! I have seen your car a lot parked near my house (when it was still blue/purple), looks great. :)

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
i hate you bud lol if only your garage were up north, car looks sweet are the police stricked round your way with the all red rears? ive not been pulled over about mine, n ive got red indecators n bright red reverse lights lol

i hate you bud lol if only your garage were up north, car looks sweet are the police stricked round your way with the all red rears? ive not been pulled over about mine, n ive got red indecators n bright red reverse lights lol
The MK3 ones are all red anyway, bar the white bit which he's left a strip of. I've seen yours, they're mental! What do you do for MOT time?