ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My mk3 euro project

A Euro'd one...
awesome dude, always get my praises
;)
Dont really get the whole euro theme, but cant expect everyone to like it. But good effort tho on the hard work thats gone into it.
I dont understand why it would be hard to understand. Cheers anyway
I like the colour a lot but the more and more I see it the better it gets. Especially in the pics where its in the sun.

The sun really brings the colour out.

clio 182
Just a few pics taken over the weekend, i have dropped the rear a bit more now.

IMGP1904.jpg

is that chris wood's golf in the pic?? two tone black and cherry red? roof rack and surf board??

A Euro'd one...
ive just read all the pages of the thread and all credit to you mate its a stunning motor
cheers dude

Lovely car! A lot of germans looking for this car in my forum. ;)

One of the best Clio MK3 in our country to!

Thanks william it means a lot... i would love to come over to germany.
is that chris wood's golf in the pic?? two tone black and cherry red? roof rack and surf board??
your description does sound right.

Golf TDI
how does it work with covering the radiatot grill ? any overheating problems ? it might be your brothers car im on about .

Saw both your car and your brother's at FCS, and obviously each to their own, your car, etc, but have to say, really do not like either :( The colours, the over smoothing, the interiors, the wheels, pretty much everything :S

But the work that has gone in to each car is superb. And nice to see someone who cares about their creation (both looked like hawks round a new meal with your QD and MFs on the Megs 25 stand :approve::star:)

Jamie

A Euro'd one...
Saw both your car and your brother's at FCS, and obviously each to their own, your car, etc, but have to say, really do not like either :( The colours, the over smoothing, the interiors, the wheels, pretty much everything :S

But the work that has gone in to each car is superb. And nice to see someone who cares about their creation (both looked like hawks round a new meal with your QD and MFs on the Megs 25 stand :approve::star:)

Jamie

Lol well thats the first time someones hated everything.. but each to their own..

A Euro'd one...
I've just fitted a pair of angel eyes due to one of my original lens getting damaged. Let me know what you guys think.

IMGP2044.gif

IMGP2046.jpg

IMGP2047.jpg

The car may be up for grabs soon, pm me if your interested.