ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My mk3 euro project

Paul.M

ClioSport Club Member
nice subtle angel eyes them!

and the sunset picture is awesome
a lot of effort gone into making that car what it is and it sure pays off

Mickb

ClioSport Club Member
  van low and 1.6 16v
Just thought i would post a pic taken by a friend of mine..

cliosunset.jpg

epic pic, and great car tbh

Clio MK3 GT
Beautiful MK3 !! What kind of Lowering you used in ??

And, whitch tire size are on wheels ?!

Best regards from germany :)

Jens

A Euro'd one...
Hello, can you tell me what rim sizes and tyres do you aktually drive?

Best wishes from germany
I was running on 17x 9-17x8, i have had 10s on the rear previously and now im running 16x8s

Don't know what width he is running but there has been major archwork done on this to make them fit

wow i just read through this whole thread, i think this is my most favourite car ever!

cheers dude, much appreciated

Renault Sport Clio 182
yeah just read this, its an amazing car, and im not useually a fan of everything euro, but shame your selling.

RS 172
Great looking car man. You had any shots of this in any magazines? Sorry if its been mentioned but I've only quickly skim-read the topic.

G

garcha

car looks good, i have a clio 3 5dr in black. want some new alloys as i have dyanmique standard. Is there any you recommed ? is it easy to change it to 5 stud ?

Clio 1.2Tce
Are the new headlights the FK automotive ones?? if so how easy are they to change e.g. will they fit all different new clio's regardless of the original layout and all the automatic lights ect still work work??
Thanks
Mark

A Euro'd one...
I haven't been on here for a while since i sold my clio, suprised the thread is still alive. The new owner has replaced the springs with air ride, i may get some pics up if anyone is interested.
Are the new headlights the FK automotive ones?? if so how easy are they to change e.g. will they fit all different new clio's regardless of the original layout and all the automatic lights ect still work work??
Thanks
Mark

The headlights were a straight swap for the originals just plug and play.

A Euro'd one...
i was running porsche adaptors... you can get a lot if stud patterns now days 4x100 - 5x100/5x112/5x130 probably more that im not aware of.

Renault Clio C 1.5 dci
Hey,

please show us a few new pictures, if you have some from the new owner - perhaps he is still in the forum?!
I've adaptors from 4x100 to 5x108 (Clio C RS) - no problem today with two discs per wheel.

vauxhall corsa vxr
Ive just got Porsche adapters an set of d90's for mine what other wheel fits them adapters and do I have to get different wheel nuts plus defo get new pics of this car

182 ff
WOW i really like it. nice back end too :rasp:. Reyes i like your previous comment yet i detect sarcasm sowhere! lol