ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My mk4 golf GTI

Just a single pic as i quite like it! really please with this car, had it a few months now, just put the TT comps on it and i think it looks great!
Has a 3" down pipe and de-cat, its also been mapped at some point as theres a chip init, i drove a standard 1.8T today and it felt very slow! this is going on the RR on Saturday, will be great to see what it makes!

Golftt_zps702e1a24.jpg

53 Clio's & counting
What year is it mate? Is it an AGU or AUM? AGU has a k03, so won't really flow any more than about 190-195bhp, the AUM has the ko3s and will flow to 235 ish.

Easy way to tell is the AGU is cable throttle and AUM is DBW

AGU, ive had a few of these and A3's, this is by far the best one ive had, heated leather recaro interior to

Awww boo Russ! I got one cheap off a mate that needs a few things doing and thought I was onto a winner with cable throttle.

Oh well I've just got some H&R coilovers for 80 quid off a mate :)

53 Clio's & counting
Awww boo Russ! I got one cheap off a mate that needs a few things doing and thought I was onto a winner with cable throttle.

Oh well I've just got some H&R coilovers for 80 quid off a mate :)

The AGU has the better engine mate, it has a better flowing head and a few additions to the bottom end meaning you can get over 300 bhp with standard internals - the later ones are a bit cheaper made - still great mind.

What you want is an AGU with a Ko3S hybrid, decent intercooler, 3 inch downpipe with a decent exhaust, a decent map and you will have a very powerfull daily that will still do over 35 mpg

Daniel, the car came with that exhaust, some dodgy twin exit thing, the car also had a body kit on when i bought it and some horrid 18" wheels, its come a long way! the Exhaust is the last thing to lose, just waiting on my girlfriend to decide what she wants on there, i'd prefer a single 2.5/3" but she cant decide between that or the normal twin that people get.

​Do you think if i take the back box to an exhaust place they can hack the end off and fit a single 3" pipe?

My girlfriend is the main driver of the golf hence the 5 doors for my son.

Most of those twin pipe things go into a horrible U shape rather than into the box so I think it would be possible.