ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Mum...

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
i'd love a cayman, looks awesome imo. I'd have it in any colour it came in tbh.

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
I cant stomach the thought of spending that kind of money on anything other than a 993 or even a 964.

Megane DCi 147bhp/350nwm
Not to upset anyone but i'd put the cayman on par with most 911's

_Obviously in my oppinion_

Last edited:
  Megane DCi 147bhp/350nwm
It has been proven to be as good as :)

You can't compare it to the big daddy 911's but it's still up there!

Turbos.
I've never been a fan of 911s, it is quite clear to me that they are always battling to correct a problem with the layout. The Cayman is a sublime car to drive, and in my opinion much better handling than any 911. No front bobbing, light, vague turn in etc. Excellent balance.

you may know it, clio?
yeh i know but its like comparing a 1.6 clio to a 182, the cayman being the 1.6.

A 911 is the big daddy of what porche do...

Its not cheap but about 30k less than a 911 and at the end of the day my mum is a 44 year old women!? lol

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Indeed, and on a similar photography course I took, here's a close up picture of a black labrador, asleep, in a black bin bag at 3am in the morning...

dsc00414fh8.jpg

;)

Nice car. My mam recently bought a 1.4 Clio. You live and learn eh.

rofl!

Gaz

Flaming Inferno 225
My mum wants an Audi RS4 Convertible, shed never drive it if we bought it ;)

she pissed off a scooby today on a duel carriage way off a set of lights, he thought he was the man till my mum put her foot down :)

Carrera 4S. Clio 172. M5
she pissed off a scooby today on a duel carriage way off a set of lights, he thought he was the man till my mum put her foot down :)

Yeah, that should do a brand new car a lot of good, is she not planning to keep it long then ?

if its on automatic she can drive it how she wants as it wont go past 4000 revs before changing gear for a while, if she puts it in tiptronic she has to be carefull...and plus shes gotta have a bit of fun
not all the time as it needs to be run in

Lux'd Glacier White R26
I wouldn't say no...Been in a 997 Carerra S and Boxster S; obvously different power, but a Boxster would suit me quite nicely, as would the Cayman S.

Tys.

Clio 172 sport
if its on automatic she can drive it how she wants as it wont go past 4000 revs before changing gear for a while, if she puts it in tiptronic she has to be carefull...and plus shes gotta have a bit of fun
not all the time as it needs to be run in

is it just me or does this guys username look like "clueless" out of the corner of your eye.