ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My music gets louder as i get faster....

Clio 182 & Saxo VTR
As my speed picks up, so does the music? Is this suppost to happen? Standard setup.

Also has anyone else found that when they go through the option of CD, Radio and the other option long wave radio is it? Well i get French, dutch and german radio, oh and Irish. Anyone else?

Clio dCi 100
The radio is supposed to get louder. You can turn the option on/off in the radio set-up and also change how much louder it gets.

I also get a french station on LW, it's because I havent tuned it in to an english station.

You can turn it off, or at least in mine you can. Comes up in the options as "speed" with a number after it,the lower the number the less it does it

Mondeo TXS Bardge.
while were on the topic when i stop and the stereo is still on ( enginer off electrics on) after a drive the radio will begine to get louder and louder, untill its blaring, i try turnign it down but it gets louder, then it will start to quieten down, eventually back tot he startign volume withought the volume ont he display altering, just lik ewhen i drive withthe speed varance, is that normal??