ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My new 172 and Johns Sr180

Rb 182
Hi im new on Cs, recently bought a 172 off of Djw john (i think). He advised me to join up :eek: :rasp:

Im the new owner of Johns 172, its a lovely car and a credit to John. I've had my heart set on it since i was offered first refusal when we were looking for his new company bus. All i can say is wow, it's so diffrent to my hybrid, it does everything well. Ill be keeping it pretty much as is, bar a set of sportlines and a few interior touches.

Pics are not good! It was dark, cold and its a crap camera.

Comments welcome Djw dave the 172 man, happy as can be!!!! :star:

100_2952.jpg

100_2953.jpg

100_2955.jpg

100_2958.jpg

Last pic showing why John needs HID's on the Sr!

100_2959.jpg

Ian

Focus TDCi
I enquired about this car, needless to say it was out of my price bracket lol. Nice purchase. :)

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
LOL I taught him everything he knows ;)

I believe the quote from his cousin is "This goes f**king sideways for a FWD car!" Ah so proud of Dave!

Yeah there was only ever gonna be one buyer I think. Didnt want it going to far. And remember Dave, think of it more as a long term loan, it'll be mine again someday ;)

The Beast MK4
Nice one chaps!

The paintwork on the Auris will hide other white stuff too which is a bonus for saucy summer meats. ;)

Golf R
3 previous lady owners followed by 3 cliosport owners... enjoy her, good to see it stay local and to someone who'll look after it, especially after the mission of a journey Joh made to get it! :)

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
1st shot is good!
Welcome to CS and nice to see another car staying on the club :)

Er, good reading skills, poor observation Trev, check his join date ;)

great looking car, John knocked me back when I asked about buying it lol enjoy

You were 2nd in line! It was NOT going to some random chav thats for sure. I needed to know the chav first ;)

3 previous lady owners followed by 3 cliosport owners... enjoy her, good to see it stay local and to someone who'll look after it, especially after the mission of a journey Joh made to get it! :)

Yup, its defo still in good hands :D

Rb 182
LOL I taught him everything he knows ;)

I believe the quote from his cousin is "This goes f**king sideways for a FWD car!" Ah so proud of Dave!

Yeah there was only ever gonna be one buyer I think. Didnt want it going to far. And remember Dave, think of it more as a long term loan, it'll be mine again someday ;)

Yeah just after that he said the Jesus handle was good! :hail: