ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My New 172

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
STA70502.gif

STA70501.gif

STA70500.gif

STA70499.gif

STA70498.gif

STA70497.gif

STA70496.gif

Car looks mint, even has cruise too.

If you dont mind me asking how much did you pay ? how many miles etc ? Pm if you prefer.

Thanks.

Tried to sort the pics, put the IMG tags on the ends but still not working ?

Last edited:

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
The mileage is just under 25k with full dealer service history.

I bought the car in Leeds but live in Selby now cos I couldnt handle the hustle and bustle of the big smoke.

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
What was the reg of the Flame Red? Just on the off chance it was mine.

Should have stuck with FR to IMO ;)

Nah looks mint mate.

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
What was the reg of the Flame Red? Just on the off chance it was mine.

Should have stuck with FR to IMO ;)

Nah looks mint mate.

Its been a while but I think the reg on the flame red was YD51 VOO if I remember correctly. I p/x it for the VX - was a nice motor!

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
Yeah, I couldnt believe it cos it didnt say the mileage on the advert so was well chuffed when I found out. Feels really nice to drive - bit quicker then the vectra oil burner!

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
I found a 51plate 172 with 10k on it when i was looking for mine.

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
Dont know if my budget will stretch to that at the moment.

I think i'll have a few months with a comfortable ride before I totally ruin it.....

LY182/NHB CTR
Nice apart from that s**t scaffolding hanging out the back.

In your opinion ;)

I dont normal comment about the things I dont like on other pple cars.. As I feel its rude, however seeing as you felt the need to make your comments about my pictures without me asking for comments on styling, I'll have to argree with the above comment from 172.com, your exhaust is to my liking either :p

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
In your opinion ;)

I dont normal comment about the things I dont like on other pple cars.. As I feel its rude, however seeing as you felt the need to make your comments about my pictures without me asking for comments on styling, I'll have to argree with the above comment from 172.com, your exhaust is to my liking either :p

Alls fair in love and war.........