ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My New 182 - Liquid Yellow Content.

Liquid Yellow 182 FF
Well i've finally done it! Made the leap from my 1.2 to a 182. Be looking into it for a while and I really wanted to hold off for a Liquid Yellow. Managed to get in contact with Laura on here and 2 weeks later I was driving the 3 and a half hour trip to her house to collect :D Can't thank her enough. Very tidy car. Anyway, thought id post a few pics I took today quickly.

Here's my old 1.2, very sad to see it go :cry:

001-2.jpg

IMG_0092copy.jpg

My old progress thread:
http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?538180-My-1.2-16v-Dynamique

So then, the new car:

Clio1-1.jpg

Clio3-2.jpg

Clio2-2.jpg

Clio6.jpg

Clio4-1.jpg

Clio7.jpg

I plan on just tidying it up for now, already put my old wind deflectors on and a smaller ariel. Ive got a foglight on its way as the driver side is cracked, and I'm going to have a search for a new splitter. Ive also got silver indicator bulbs, aero wipers and new plates on their way.
Will be looking into an exhaust system at some point, would love a Yozza, but I need to save up, am also interested in the k-tec supersport or the RS192?
Not sure weather to coilover yet, if I do id love a set of Turinis in the same colour as my current wheels, if not I'll get these refurbed. Thanks for looking, I'm really pleased with it so far :approve:

sbridgey

ClioSport Club Member
  disco 4, 182, Meglio
Very nice, very jealous!!

Not keen on 182 alloys personally but other than that, very very nice car.

Liquid Yellow 182 FF
Love LY. Not sure I could drive a yellow car myself but it's a stunning colour alrighty.

Yeah I was a little unsure, it gets alot of attention. I just wanted something different, and I've always had a major softspot for LY. Its stunning in the flesh.

BMW 535d
very very nice. i would love a liquid yellow but still have to have the 1.2 for a year. how much is your insurance and your age
cheers
jake

BMW 330ci
Nice upgrade mate. Car looks awesome, would maybe change to turinis ;) hoping to do the same myself in feb/ march. Im hoping to get a RB. How much was your insurance if you dont mind me asking. PM if you prefer.

Liquid Yellow 182 FF
Yeah id love Turinis, but its dollar. As for insurance, its costing my about £700 till august (end of my insurance) id images it will be over £1000 in august, but them money I made from the sale of my 1.2 ive put away to pay off my insurance in august.

Liquid Yellow 182 FF
True mate, still looks good with current wheels. Not to bad on insurance tbf. How you finding the upgrade ?

Absolutely love it. Ive been dying to have one for ages. Do miss the fuel economy of the 1.2 in comparison but what can I expect from a 2.0ltr!

BMW 330ci
Absolutely love it. Ive been dying to have one for ages. Do miss the fuel economy of the 1.2 in comparison but what can I expect from a 2.0ltr!

What is the fuel economy like, been thinking of that. Is it loads worse than the 1.2 ?

Mk1 Focus RS
i love LY, don't know whether i could drive a yellow car but everytime i see pictures of one i want to get one!

very nice upgrade pal

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
enjoy mate :D

personally id just refurb the wheel with the scuff, the others are mint so would be a shame to change them.

172cup
I really mean no offence but I think yellow s a bit ghay, I like 200 s in yellow but not too keen when it comes to mk2
on a more positive note it looks really nice with anthracite turinis, just go for it.
dsc01424te.jpg

Focus RS + S3
LY is gay as anything but i deal with it lol

Very nice! What coilovers have you got? You running spacers?
only k-tecs for now while i look for something better
nope, no spacers, on the to-do list though lol

Fantastic. The RS192 has got a good sound to it, however its not the best out there. The joins are a bit crap, the Janspeed is pretty decent, however quite heavy.

Possibly hold off till the new BTM exhaust comes out?

RS6 C7
I have a set of Anthracite turinis at the minute, I can do a deal if you wanted to swap although i personally think LY looks better with the cup pack wheels.

Ph1 T
save up for a yozza mate they sound awesome IMO or wait and see what the new BTM system is like

very nice car btw

Liquid Yellow 182 FF
Fantastic. The RS192 has got a good sound to it, however its not the best out there. The joins are a bit crap, the Janspeed is pretty decent, however quite heavy.

Possibly hold off till the new BTM exhaust comes out?

Think I'll probably hold of for a Yozza or the new BTM exhaust, love the sound of Yozza's.

e92 330i
Again congrats mate. Text me, i really want to see this! Bloody hard choice between those wheels, both look fantastic, although i think the standards are slightly better :) pics are nice too mate. Well done!

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
Great colour. And not many out there compared to the other colours ;-) got yourself a head turner there.