ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My new 197 CUP

Megane 250 cup
hi heres my new car i love it.
js800_IMG_3234j.gif

js800_IMG_3237.gif

js800_IMG_3238.gif

js800_IMG_3239.gif

js800_IMG_3235.gif

js800_IMG_4542.gif

js800_IMG_3326.gif

js800_IMG_3030.gif

Thanks for looking

123D Coupe + MK1 MX5
I like how you've scrubbed out the number plate on the first pic...

Yet left it alone in the rest, haha.

Nice car there, lovely colour.

R56 JCW
LOL at the fact u rubbed out the last 3 letters on the plate in the first pic then forgot to do it on the rest!!

Nice car BTW!!

182 & Mk1 Valver
Looks mint, 197's are really growing on me, think i might be changing for one in the new year??

xenons aren't an option on the cup.

Cost options for cup are:

Recaros
Aircon
Curtain Airbags
Black Speedlines
ID Leather
White Paint
Nimbus Paint
and the range of accessories available

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Aye, they look good in the flesh. Having my now spare fucked set of wheels done Black or Anthricite come Autum, thinking coupled with a Cup spoiler/Red brakes and slammed look, would look good. Not *that* pricey either?

White Sti Hatch
Aye, they look good in the flesh. Having my now spare f**ked set of wheels done Black or Anthricite come Autum, thinking coupled with a Cup spoiler/Red brakes and slammed look, would look good. Not *that* pricey either?

Aye would look lush and as you said not *that* pricey, im waiting on qoutes for my wheels getting them done in matt black :)