ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My new 197 cup

197 cup
Hi guys, just thought id post some pics of my clio, only had it a couple days and im really pleased with it so far.

Its had a k-tec racing exhaust and sports cat fitted and an alpine IDA x100 headunit with uprated speakers all round. Also the renault world series decals on both doors which im not too sure i like, so any suggestions would be much appreciated!

Thanks Shaun.

Attachments

• Clio 1.jpg
    Clio 1.jpg
    552.7 KB · Views: 97
  • Clio 2.jpg
    Clio 2.jpg
    564.3 KB · Views: 109
  • Clio 3.jpg
    Clio 3.jpg
    561.8 KB · Views: 84
  • Clio 4.jpg
    Clio 4.jpg
    539.3 KB · Views: 72
  • Clio 5.jpg
    Clio 5.jpg
    522.6 KB · Views: 143
I quite like the RWS stickers...

car looks great, however it appears to have limo black tints in some of the pics and not others?

197 cup
I quite like the RWS stickers...

car looks great, however it appears to have limo black tints in some of the pics and not others?

All the back 3 windows are the same i think its just the way the light was when i took the pics.

R27, Deep Black
I like the car, there great fun! Opened it up yet?

As for the stickers, i think they would look a little better if they didn't have the white border around them. Also think they would look better if the car was colour coded. But i know its the cup...

197 cup
I like the car, there great fun! Opened it up yet?

As for the stickers, i think they would look a little better if they didn't have the white border around them. Also think they would look better if the car was colour coded. But i know its the cup...

Yea i love it its great fun to drive! Would u recommend getting it lowered on decent coilovers or not?

R27, Deep Black
Well i havnt got anything on mines yet, but im looking into coilovers and 25mm spacers on it. Quite an investment, ment to be amazing.

Your already on your way with the exhaust.

Check out www.clio197.net for help.

R27, Deep Black
By the way, theres a thread on clio197.net about the spacers, and also on K-Tec theres a section for the coilovers!

If you want too see the stance of the car etc you will find pictures of the likes of Jase' 197 on the page that has both.. Very nice.

GW Clio 200
Very nice mate, always like the 197 in white esp with black sl's... but yeah get rid of the stickers :p

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Spacers fail. If you value the handling of your car you'll steer clear. I had a set on mine, and couldnt get them off fast enough. I've ran my car with H&R coilovers for around 16 months, and love everything about it, awsome and 'pointy', and the ride is spot on. Couple of months ago i had a weak moment and bought some Eibach hubcentric spacers, FAIL! Made the car very nervous and twitchy under braking, lost all confidence in the car. Have a think about whats changing when adding 50mm per axle!!!

Spacers for the 'show' people, without for go ;)

Anyway, love this car, saw it at fcs. I like the WS stickers, not cheap either iirc!!

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
love it! starting to really like white 197's now, so much i'm a bit tempted to get rid of the vee for one actually!

Steve

ClioSport Club Member
  ST3 8.5
Before you mess with it, get it on a track.
You will soon see that the car has more ability then yow;)
The RS engineers did there job so why f##k it up??