ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My new 200 on coilovers

Got the KW Variant 1 coilovers that were previously on my R27 fitted to my 200 today by Rentech in Portsmouth, today.

They had to do a slight adjustment to the bushes on the rear shocks, but nothing major. Car looks a helluva lot better now sat on the lower set up.

The way the car looks is now really starting to grow on me.

Sorry about the crappy iPhone photos.

a397e137.jpg

08fdd2c4.jpg

Skoda fabia Vrs
Looks perfect mate. As said wheels some how look great!! Whats the kw's like? I was gona order these for my twingo rs of kam racing

Megane 225 F1
Looks awesome dude. As people have said, either those wheels black or black speedlines and it will be perfect.

200 Gordini
Stunning! Can't wait to get mine. I wouldn't be sure about putting coilovers on as the handling is already second to none. How do these compare? (Not that I could afford KWs)

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
KW's would be an improvement imo. The stock setup on any normal car has to account for more factors than handling/performance.

200 Gordini
KW's would be an improvement imo. The stock setup on any normal car has to account for more factors than handling/performance.

True, the 200 with cup pack I test drove wasn't too forgiving over pot holes although not as crashy as my 182 with Sportlines.

Looks great. Noob question, are the variant 1 coilovers adjustable (bump and rebound?). Looking at getting some for my 197.

Anyway, looks top notch.

Yeh the wheels have really grown on me since I picked it up and now it's lower they look even better. I was toying with getting them painted black, but I am not sure whether it would be overkill on the black theme.
The KWs make it handle better and I'd recommend them to anyone - Just got to get the geometry set up properly, which I'll probably get done during my lunchbreak today.

I would say that when I bought this car I thought I'd made a mistake as I really loved my Ultra Red R27, which I had from new - But seriously I have now changed my mind, the car is great!

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Those wheels are imo the worst renault have ever made! Ruin's an otherwise nice car. Silver speedlines and you're on to a winner.