ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My New 225

BMW M135i
Got it wednesday and just got round to snapping some quick pics of it while the weather is ok. Loving it so far :evil:.

CIMG0679.JPG

CIMG0686.JPG

CIMG0690.JPG

The money shot lol ;)
CIMG0688.JPG

CIMG0695.JPG

CIMG0698.JPG

CIMG0702.JPG

(love the orange belts but I seem to be about the only one!)

That the one I saw posted up from a dealers the other day ? if so a lot of car for the money !

Nice one.

ValverInBits
REMAP!

Looks lovely mate.
Hows it compare to the clio.
Is this the car that you are paying and arm and a leg to insure?

BMW M135i
REMAP!

Looks lovely mate.
Hows it compare to the clio.
Is this the car that you are paying and arm and a leg to insure?
Depends what you call an arm and a leg, its costing me £1800 not bothered in the slightest you can't take it with you and its worth it to me. Thats the car I wanted and thats the cost i'll pay unfortunately.

Forge intercooler, samco hoses and remap are in the pipeline. Loving it so far so much more sure footed than the 172 and handles easily as well if not better.

Looks really nice mate, lovely interior!

need any help with a service.... :eek:
I've had the oil run my face sensation already this morning :( silly lack of oil filter access. You had yours done since I did it?

That the one I saw posted up from a dealers the other day ? if so a lot of car for the money !

Nice one.

Yep, same one.

looks wicked!!! :D

is it a trophy going by the wheels?

Looks great.

Is it a trophy?

Nope its a cup chassis'd 225FF, all the same refinements but no recaros (can't stand the lumbar support on them) and no limited editionness.

Stunning! Liking the torque??

f**king awesome! 5th gear overtaking is a very nice feeling, boost ftw for sure!

CB600FS
Very Nice mate, how does the effortless acceleration compare to the 172 lol

Forge Intercooler & Remap in the works I hope Ben?

BMW M135i
Very Nice mate, how does the effortless acceleration compare to the 172 lol

Forge Intercooler & Remap in the works I hope Ben?
Forge intercooler, samco hoses and remap are in the pipeline. Loving it so far so much more sure footed than the 172 and handles easily as well if not better.
;)

And effortless is the correct word too, none of the 5k+ required malarky :rasp:.

Looks really nice mate, lovely interior!

need any help with a service.... :eek:
I've had the oil run my face sensation already this morning :( silly lack of oil filter access. You had yours done since I did it?

Not yet no lol I've still got the Halfords oil in my garage aswell (New bottle) as there was a buy one get from free offer on! I was thinking about buying new disks and pads aswell so could make a day out of it

BMW M135i

Not yet no lol I've still got the Halfords oil in my garage aswell (New bottle) as there was a buy one get from free offer on! I was thinking about buying new disks and pads aswell so could make a day out of it
Bloody hell its been in there a while then! You killed those from last year already nice going lol. If you need help you know where I am.

Mini Cooper S sport
Looks very nice!

I am loving the turbo power of mine, never had a car with such effortless acceleration before. Awesome!

cafcross

ClioSport Club Member
lovely. what's the handle thing by the seat and gearstick in the interior pic? is that the handbrake?

BMW M135i
Very useable though, better than a normal handbrake with the centre console on it as you can just rest your arm on the centre and use the handbrake easy.