ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My New 2nd Gen Chilli Red MINI Cooper JCW

MINI FJCW
Great cars.
I love mine. So much scaremongering online about the issues with the engine.
I got mine walnut blastered for piece of mind and did make a really big difference.
Only £200 so not sure why everyone moans so much about the coking issue

The scaremongering is a bit of a joke, everyone just jumps on the bandwagon without even researching into it.

Yeah I will do the same eventually but I'm just a tick under 13k miles so will put it through a free service that I have remaining.

Car still puts a smile on my face when I drive it, the power delivery is fantastic, along with the exhaust note, its a lovely combo.

Mini Cooper S
Nice car mate, enjoy it...I know you will! Such a fun car to drive. Unfortunately people are correct with the reliability however just make sure you extend the warranty when it expires.

You looked in to the larger splitter & brake ducts?

IMG_9771.jpg

Make the front end look much lower & smarter.

You got any further plans for it?

MINI FJCW
Yeah I have extended warranty through Mini!

How easy is it to fit the larger splitter, & where can you buy them from? I have seen them & they do look very smart and its something I'd like to do in the near future. BTW your number plate looks fantastic too ;)

Wheel refurb at some point & a detail, change the orange indicator lenses, smaller ariel.

Nothing major as I'm really happy as how it looks anyway, IMO out the box they're pretty much spot on.

MINI FJCW
Im tempted to get my wheels black, but I'm thinking of just keeping it original. Its something that keeps playing on my mind anyway.

Gave it a very quick clean today, nothing like the detailers on the website or with the fantastic pictures to go with, but an update nonetheless.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Love it, looks superb and a hoot to drive... But I'm another one in the it'll break camp unfortunately. I won't share how much my GF's one cost to put right :rasp:

Don't let us ruin it though. Get the warranty and enjoy. Such a nice cabin to be in!