ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

MY NEW ALBI 200

STEALTH RAIDER
After a long waited 16 weeks, went to look at my new 200. Albi blue with black speedlines, cup spoiler, folding mirrors, cornering lights, full rear tints and interior carbon trim. Few pics i have upon arrival. Will get some proper pics posted up once i pick it up and when ive detailed it. Must say, it is a very nice car indeed and i think the options match the car well. Lets hope you guys think likewise!!!! Lew :approve:
07012010011.jpg

07012010012.jpg

07012010010.jpg

STEALTH RAIDER
Looks gorgeous, no Recaros?

What's that at the bottom of the door?

Gonna get the recaros direct i think. Could have got them cheap but i just didnt like the yellow spots on them. Would have preferred the 197 ones. As for the bottom of the door, its the delivery protection tape they stick all over the place!!!!

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Didnt fancy the cup pack then? My 197 was Albi, never captures to well on camera, but awesome in the flesh!

STEALTH RAIDER
Didnt fancy the cup pack then? My 197 was Albi, never captures to well on camera, but awesome in the flesh!

Just fancied a softer ride thats all and to be different ;) I thought it was quite hard to snap, looks like royal blue to me in some pics

Nissan 350z
After a long waited 16 weeks, went to look at my new 200. Albi blue with black speedlines, cup spoiler, folding mirrors, cornering lights, full rear tints and interior carbon trim. Few pics i have upon arrival. Will get some proper pics posted up once i pick it up and when ive detailed it. Must say, it is a very nice car indeed and i think the options match the car well. Lets hope you guys think likewise!!!! Lew :approve:

If i was to get a 200 this is the exact spec and colour i would have gone for. My only alteration would be to add the cup suspension pack as well.

How much did it set you back if you dont mind me asking. Around 18k?

STEALTH RAIDER
If i was to get a 200 this is the exact spec and colour i would have gone for. My only alteration would be to add the cup suspension pack as well.

How much did it set you back if you dont mind me asking. Around 18k?

£13388 after a £500 deposit. The family discount lured me in

lbrench

ClioSport Club Member
  F250 6.7 / VW GLI.
very nice mate, i like the spoiler i might get one for mine, and discount is easy to get, i got mine for £14500 and the list price was £18900, the joys of working in sales :)

STEALTH RAIDER
very nice mate, i like the spoiler i might get one for mine, and discount is easy to get, i got mine for £14500 and the list price was £18900, the joys of working in sales :)

But remember, you bought yours used with over 3000 miles on the clock. You got the cornering lights and black speedlines didnt you?

lbrench

ClioSport Club Member
  F250 6.7 / VW GLI.
yeh and the cup pack and alot of free goodies, but in that price i also got gap insurance (£399) and got alloy wheel and tyre insurance (£199) and an extra year on warrenty (about £80 i think) also got loads of free goodies like renault sport hat, key ring and bits like that oh and got first service free

lbrench

ClioSport Club Member
  F250 6.7 / VW GLI.
so do i, well i like the front of the 197 more, the back of the 200 is awesome tho, love the exhausts

jamier27

ClioSport Club Member
  T5, Ariel Atom 300

+1

looks much nicer in flesh, my r27 was albi too...
stunning...

not sure i like the spoiler but most would disagree

STEALTH RAIDER
+1

looks much nicer in flesh, my r27 was albi too...
stunning...

not sure i like the spoiler but most would disagree

Yeah the spoiler is a bit touch and go for me, the only thing i really hate is the screw heads that are showing so i could do with colouring them. Other than that, i think its a great car. A lot better feeling in quality on the road than my st500.

378bhp Leon Cupra R
NICE......if u didn't like the Recaros.....u could have got the leather option looks so much more expensive....don't like the fabric on the standard seats.

STEALTH RAIDER
NICE......if u didn't like the Recaros.....u could have got the leather option looks so much more expensive....don't like the fabric on the standard seats.

Yeah i agree, the cloth is a little on the thin side. I know the recaros direct are double the money than from factory but i think ill make tthe jump because i can pick what style i want then. Nice S3 bytherway ;)

"Navy" N17 TWO
Lovely motor mate, best of luck with it :)

Looks gorgeous, no Recaros?

What's that at the bottom of the door?

I thought it was protection from the "leg rub" you get when getting in/out :eek:

Always see it on the 1*2s when they are dirty

b/g 182, meg tourer
i am still not 100% on the front end. seems to look better on black or white.
the rest of the 200's are fantastic tho. love them.

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC
god I hate these spoilers - I simply can't understand how people think they look nice?