ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My New Baby....

Mercedes C320!
hey guys....

I have been meaning to post up some pictures of my car but i just havnt got round to it... Anyways got a chance tonite so i thought i would give it ago!!!

This Pic was taken a couple of dys after i picked her up and i had just got my windows tinted...

DSC00204.gif

Next of all was the install of the sound sytem....

DSC00206.gif

DSC00384.gif

Next was the fitting of my exhaust and a very good clean (all day in fact!!!)

DSC00502.gif

And this is how it looks to date...

DSC00527.gif

DSC00537.gif

DSC00533.gif

List of mods so far...

Tinted windows, exhaust, sound sytem. sivlertec bulbs, rs grill, HID conversion kit

Mods to come....

Colour coding, lowering (35mm), alloy wheel refurb (maybe diff colour), honda civic aerial and few other things that i aint thought of yet...!

Any Coments welcome...!!!

Partner's Astra SRi
Monaco bluuuuuuuuuuuuuueeeeeee!! Cool, now I know what mine will look like with RS grille in place of the dynamique grille!

Looks good. Was it foggy in the first pic??? :quiet: (joke)

Mercedes C320!
Monaco bluuuuuuuuuuuuuueeeeeee!! Cool, now I know what mine will look like with RS grille in place of the dynamique grille!

Looks good. Was it foggy in the first pic??? :quiet: (joke)

lol thanks lauren.... it does look so much better with that grill on it... and you picked the best colour....!!!!

Mercedes C320!
Shall keep an eye out for you as sadly I live near Rom.

lol where abouts are.... i worked for mercedes on the a12 oppsite currys and pc world (dont no if you know it that well)...! Do you know ditz in the white 1.2 thats a 2.0 now...?

"Navy" N17 TWO
Dam that is clean, what a shine too! :cool:
What did you use on it?

Nice mods & plans for it, just a pity it's not Monaco Blue ;) lol

Mercedes C320!
cheers mate.... i used auto glym super resin polish and then top it up with the auto glym gloss wax!!!

"Navy" N17 TWO
As far as I'm aware only the Williams and the FF 172s came in Monaco Blue

Correct me if I'm wrong

Coilovered Clio Dynamique
Very nice, i need to get my finger out of my ass and get a RS grille for my car soon