ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My New BG 182, finally cleaned

Darryl_1983

ClioSport Club Member
  RB 182 Cup
Brought the car at the beginning of march, fancied a 172/182 for the past few years, but things like insurance cost and house buying have got in the way. So when i gave the company insignia i'd been driving for the past few months back to work and my old punto failed its mot, I started looking at what i could afford and did a bit of research. Ended up with this, and i'm really happy with it.

Weather's been a bit crappy lately, so it's just had a few quick washers between the rain and snow, until this weekend. Not fully detailed or anything, but wanted to get the polisher on a few bits to try and bring it up a little; few scratches, dull rear bumper, etc. Not fully happy with it yet, but when the weather gets a little warmer, i'll spend a little more time on it.

Resulting pics:

20130401_153422_zpsac3b3fca.jpg

20130401_153430_zpsf58da8c4.jpg

20130401_153513_zps6b43cc03.jpg

20130401_153500_zps6de4c83e.jpg

Car came with Scorpion exhaust and Eibach Proline springs, i've had the belts and dephaser changed by Mick at DM, new rainsports all round, New Brembo disc and pads on the front, just need to get the wheels either refurbed or replaced or both (may run a summer wheel with some track/dry road tryes and a winter wheel with the rainsports) and i think it'll look pretty good.

Darryl_1983

ClioSport Club Member
  RB 182 Cup
nice to see a local one its not my old one is it fd04 zdy lol

Yep it is your old one then. Guy i bought it off had owned it for 6 years, i assume you were the previous owner before that?

Will get the tyres sorted next time, got a long list of cleaning products to buy.