ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

my new car (dub content)

330Ci (Fail)Sport
its just had a brand new roof in the last year so its sweet, thats one thing i was worried about, although it will live in the garrage and be brought out when its nice so i guess not that much of an issue

I have no garage for mine so if it's in the driveway only concern is if it leaks. Just scared of parking it anywhere else.

i got my suzuki sj 418 (1.8 manta engine) out for this summer havnt used it till now but love the fact that theres no roof lol

No roof at all?! Bit riky with the classic english summer random rain isn't it? lol

mk4 golf gttdi180
i got my suzuki sj 418 (1.8 manta engine) out for this summer havnt used it till now but love the fact that theres no roof lol

No roof at all?! Bit riky with the classic english summer random rain isn't it? lol[/quote]

naaaaaa its got a 2 piece removable top so carry the cab piece if go long distance only takes 2mins to put on real fun though

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
well if you get a decent one they wont leak, i guess they havnt been garaged all thier lives, should be reet, i hear they are quite thirsty tho

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
That'll be great in this weather. Lose the red painted drums though

dont worry will be... probably the 1st day i get it lol

fit car, i want it

i thought the thread started with " as you all kno i had a really big s**t last summer"

that may have happened too lol

very very nice - I love mk 1 golfs spec the cabroliet - my ex has one, had loadsa trouble with the roof though and just general breaking down all the time.

Get yourself to the VW festival and you will see loads, also a MK1 owners club too. A thread a did a couple of weeks ago from when I went to VW festival
http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?t=316908

yeh, this has the manual roof so its all good lol

my ex also had one lol, thats when i fell in love.. with the cars not him lol

172 cup
dont worry will be... probably the 1st day i get it lol

fit car, i want it

i thought the thread started with " as you all kno i had a really big s**t last summer"

that may have happened too lol

very very nice - I love mk 1 golfs spec the cabroliet - my ex has one, had loadsa trouble with the roof though and just general breaking down all the time.

Get yourself to the VW festival and you will see loads, also a MK1 owners club too. A thread a did a couple of weeks ago from when I went to VW festival
http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?t=316908

yeh, this has the manual roof so its all good lol

my ex also had one lol, thats when i fell in love.. with the cars not him lol

lol ditto Id love one if I could have a second car it would be a MK1 Golf ummmmmmmm - there are some gorgeous ones out there

VW International 21/22 of June if you have got it ready for then , join some VW owners club so you don't have to park in the public car parks!

Looks nice.

leon

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
ill be at FCS lol
clio is still my main and bestest car lol

there is a classic car show at tatton soon i may get it in there

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
IMG_1490.jpg

Octy VRS
Nice. Get some BBS cross spoke alloys and a single headlight badgeless grille and that will be lovely.

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
the BBS wheels i want are about a grand, and seeing as the car didnt cost much more than that it seems crazy

^
get them secondhand from a dub forum or ebay ?? Or is that the price they go for secondhand ?

I reckon an old skool set of porsche alloys (maybe the colour of the car) with a polished lip would look nice.
I've seen one on valver turbines a while back, that looked quite nice too.