ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My new car. Sheep content

Well all this is Markcups fault as I had a sit in his over at SRR last year.
Ive had it about a month now and am still so happy with it, drives lovely, so much more torque than my old 182 with rs2 manifold.
It is totally standard at the moment although I can see the mountune mp215 coming in a few months.
It is a race red st2 with the style pack.

Any way a couple of post wash pics

IMAG0029_zps489e4dae.jpg

IMAG0028_zpse25668c2.jpg

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Looks lovely. Really like Red. Really like the ST.

My brother in law works for Ford and reckons he could get me a friends and family deal.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Great choice mate. Sometimes having something newer is just nice, especially when it still gives the thrill and drive of the old school.

Z4
I do like these!
They seem like a very sensible buy, they're not going to set your pants on fire with the drive but I bet there's lots of fun to be had.
They seem to do everything pretty well?

Red looks great.

MarkCup

ClioSport Club Member
I do like these!
They seem like a very sensible buy, they're not going to set your pants on fire with the drive but I bet there's lots of fun to be had.
They seem to do everything pretty well?

Red looks great.

They're easily on a par with the Clio 200 of old as far as driving goes, and have far more pace to go with it - they'd set your pants on fire as much as any of the current/recent crop. What else would you expect from a 200bhp 1,100 kg hot-hatch?

ChrisR

ClioSport Club Member
Wife's ST2 arrives in a few weeks, quite looking forward to having a go in it (if she lets me near it that is).

Z4
They're easily on a par with the Clio 200 of old as far as driving goes, and have far more pace to go with it - they'd set your pants on fire as much as any of the current/recent crop. What else would you expect from a 200bhp 1,100 kg hot-hatch?

Sorry it wasn't intended as a criticism. The performance is very useable and IMO it's more than enough for UK roads.
People are so power hungry ATM!

RB182cup&golf gti
Welcome to the club mate! I've had mine since October and have the mp215 upgrade. Yours looks great in red. My 182 is mint and only on 20k so like new but the fiesta is so much nicer to drive, effortlessly quick and razor sharp steering/handling. Gearbox is great too, makes the 182's feel like a bus. Going to drive the two back to back soon to properly compare. I think they sound great too. Mine whistles and hisses, lovely turbo sound.

Mork of Ork

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Passat R-Line
I am so tempted to get one of these. I think I will pretty soon, I don't want the style pack though as I want it Spirit blue with silver wheels.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
I seen a picture of one in Spririt Blue with Silver wheels. Didn't work as well as it should imo.

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
Looking good, got anymore pics? :cool: Just ordered a Race Red myself.