ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My new car...

Philip.

ClioSport Club Member
  VRS 245
Re: My new car.....

That looks stunning, like mega stunning.
So jealous of all you b******s getting Astons x

AMV8, Mk1 Golf

Cheers mate, ill rememebr to compare your car to a completely different styled one and then tell you thiers is nicer

C1 VTR (Company Car)

Cheers mate, ill rememebr to compare your car to a completely different styled one and then tell you thiers is nicer

Lmao :eek:

& also I don't know why people are saying 'oh its 100k' about the OP's car. The interior is spotless and it's had a brand new engine whacked in so it's basically on 10k... But anyway, the sound in that video is IMENSE.

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R

Looks great. What was it used as to cover 100k?

Absolutley no reason why it wouldn't last with servicing!

Fabia VRS & Yeti

Nice car, good to see it has been refreshed nicely!
Seriously though, V8 Vantage, racecar, epic garage, dream job....
I'm actually feeling a bit depressed now!

Turbos.
***** magnet. I imagine it will be difficult to drive down the highstreet with all of that teenage vaginal froth covering it.

320d
Love it. Any reason you fitted a new engine to it? Just as the old one was high mileage or was there a problem?

Enjoy it buddy.

Aston Martin Vantage
Ha Whitey works

Fitted a new engine as we had a new 4.3 engine on the shelf so put that one in the car and took the high mileage to our engine builders to be converted into a 4.7 'Full Fat' 470bhp spec race engine. Made sense really due to the mileage even though there was nothing wrong with it

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra

welcome to the club :D

skirts ruin it imo, not my school of staying BUT i can't deney its an awesome car haha.

enjoy the noise :D

what engine did you fit? bit of a midge modge, early interior but later skirts.

lol

Aston Martin Vantage
Here's a few (c*ap) IPhone pictures I took yesterday morning and evening.

8236862551_b16aef16ef_b.png

8237929362_15333447f8_b.png

8236861789_eba275499b_b.png

Night Shots, with and without flash...

8236859761_6aa9f1c653_b.png

8236860255_b584786627_b.png