ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My New Car

Nice car mate, love that colour, goes well with the alloys.

What is the difference in performance with the 172 and the 182 apart from the extra power???

Still only running it in but blipped it a little yesterday and it seems to be a bit better on handling (thatll be the Michelin tyres though!)

As for acceleration it seems to be a bit quicker than my old 172 but not a lot really!

Pissed of a Rover 220 driver a bit...Job done

Clio Dci

looks great. is that the racing blue?

that has to be the best colour imho :D

stands out more than the rest

Lee

BMW M2C

Thats artic blue, racing blue is a solid none metalic finish. Artic blue is more like a slightly darker Cup blue.

I think thats the first time Ive seen a vanilla 182 with no Cup options.

Looks great. :D

Yep its the Artic blue...didnt opt for the cup pack as i dont really like the wheels that much.

Will be putting different ones on anyway so what was the point?

As for suspension then i am not a racing driver and also like my back not being jarred everytime i hit a bump.

Lee

BMW M2C

cnic69, did you get to test drive both one with and one without the Cup suspension?

Did try a cup model (not the 182 with cup suspension) and it felt a little harder than i wanted .

Not too bad but i like my comfort and not too bothered about a little extra road holding as i dont plan on racing the hell out of her!

Ford Fiesta

Quote: Originally posted by Lee M on 09 May 2004

Thats artic blue, racing blue is a solid none metalic finish. Artic blue is more like a slightly darker Cup blue.

I think thats the first time Ive seen a vanilla 182 with no Cup options.

Looks great. :D

vanilla?

so no suspension pack and no spolier pack. just compared it to another one on here with the supension but no spoiler same colour but cant really tell a difference in ride height.