ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My New Clio 182

Clio 182 FF
After driving a Corsa C 1.8 SRi for several years I decided to go for a RS Clio 182 and picked her up Thursday. Must say i'm very impressed, much quicker than the Corsa!!

Cup suspension, Milltek exhaust, ITG panel filter and also the Factory Fitted Sat Nav, which I believe there were only 42 made?!

Sound system comprising of a Genesis Amp powering 2 sets of component speakers, controlled via Pioneer Headunit.

The old SRi...

aP1010109.jpg

The new 182 :D

Blackpool-20110729-00337.jpg

Blackpool-20110729-00333.jpg

rear.jpg

Blackpool-20110729-00338.jpg

Blackpool-20110729-00332.jpg

Apologies for the poor quality pics, taken quickly off a Blackberry Bold 9700.

It needs a damn good clean/wax, but havent had time as i've been too busy driving it!!

Clio 182 FF
Was about to say, needs a clean lol!

Looks nice mate, Like the sat nav:)

looks nice, sat nav still work?

Nice having the Nav mate, very rare indeed. Get a splitter for the front, some Eibach Sportlines and your a winner! :)

Cheers lads, and yup Sat Nav works perfectly, I don't know why I didn't turn it on when I took the pic?? haha! As for mods suggested I intend to put a splitter on, but wont be touching the suspension at all. My old SRi was a pain getting over bumps etc when I lowered it on Eibachs :(

Z4 Coupe
Sportlines are awesome though mate, I dont struggle with speed bumps at all and i live on a road consisting of 4!

Last edited:
looks nice mate nice bit of autosol on the exhaust will put a nice shine back in them.

eibach sportlines don't lower the clios much at all but make the handling even better.