ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My new clio...

Clio
Hey, i got my new car yday!
Really pleased with it, its a 03 plate, 1.2 16v dynamique in Gray! Paid £2000 for it!

Plans for it.....

Colour coding
Alloys ( i had the alloys on my old clio sprayed which mum now has so im getting those back this weekend)
Lowering
Sports steering wheel and gear stick
Maybe angel lights

1mycar.jpg

1mycar-1.jpg

Mondeo TDCI 130
Angel eyes are BAD!!!! Save the cash, buy some secondhand Xenons instead if you want co change them!!

Mondeo TDCI 130
Another good purchase, get your wallet out and become a member, £10, access to the entire site, nice sticker / tax disc holder & keyring!:approve:

Clio
swaping the alloys over this afternoon if it stops raining!

Thinking of MAYBE sparying the badges on wheels, front, back and the 16v pink, baby pink? would this work? x

mk4 golf gttdi180
it would need to have be a florecent pink to pull it of looks good get pics of your car and you uplets see all these new girls popping up on cliosport

SC03OTT

ClioSport Club Member
  Octavia vRS
not sure about the wheels. kinda looks like you have done a bad job at washing them.

your front tyre looks like it is on the wrong way as well.

Never above 25mpg
I really like the wheels!! Theyre unique :D

My cambelt service was £290 on my 1.4 with genuine Renault parts so £210 is a decent price :D

You got other plans with that style paintwork??

Not sure on the girlie extras though :rasp:

Clio
I really like the wheels!! Theyre unique :D

My cambelt service was £290 on my 1.4 with genuine Renault parts so £210 is a decent price :D

You got other plans with that style paintwork??

Not sure on the girlie extras though :rasp:
Thanks i love them think they go well with colour of the car!

yea colour code it all and lower 60mm all round

oi i love tatty teds lol xxx:rasp:

Never above 25mpg
You should try and get the 16v badges in that sort of style to match the alloys, would look quite decent ;)

Tatty teds? You said it haha :D

Get a different grille on it too though, the dynamique honeycombed one is a monster :D