ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My new coilovers

monaco blue 172
Ah so thats where my 60 quid has gone!!!!I am getting your raggy old apex,s lol!looks great dan nice ride height.i am sending payment tomorrow mate so it should be with you soon,:)

Weeman sucks ****
my god that's low, hope you cut or bent the bumper mounts out of the way. wouldn't want to be in that through a quick corner.

looks good though

b/g 182, meg tourer
looks awesome.
imo tghe wheels look a little lost inside the arches. i would put some 15mm spacers all round to push the wheels out a little.

Craig

ClioSport Club Member
  E46 330i tourer
looks nice and low i need to sort a little rubbing and mines not even that low

PH1 iceburg
Cheers for comments guys and gals.

Front is a bit low, gonna have a go at winding it up a bit on saturday. Has been ruing a touch when cornering at speed. What type of mods have people made to the bumper bracket? i have heard it mentioned it quite a bit but cant seem to find any pics or write ups of ow to do it.

Dan

Deja vu 182
That looks really nice , i think i prefer the 172 wheels over the 182 s . But would it be wrong to fit them? (look like a 172 with 182 rep exhaust?)

H&R + Pole Position'd Cup
What's the ride like daniel?

Is it crashy on sh1tty roads, Is it much firmer than standard on the softest setting etc?

Tay

Titanium Clio 182
Like that mate, looks quality. Hows it handle around the MK round abouts ?