ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My new exhaust system!

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
average......

lol na mate sounds awesome when u taking me a spin? need to get one for SL02 when it returns to the road in a couple of months, cant wait

Megane 225 Cup
you bugger.. i thought i was the only person with the ktec (tiger) cat back with twin 3's

Sounds awesome when your hammering it - donesnt it!

Renault Clio Dynamique
you bugger.. i thought i was the only person with the ktec (tiger) cat back with twin 3's

Sounds awesome when your hammering it - donesnt it!

Sounds absolutely lovely when you hammer it :D It loses the 1.2 sounds aswell which is an added bonus :approve:

snap! same here, sounds great - till the engine decides to turn itself inside out like mine has done! *crys softly into his BLT*

RB 182
How much if you don't mind me asking currently looking for 1.2 16v but not sure if they changed anything for the campus?? anyone know? cheers rob

RB 200 Cup!
sounds nice - now cant wait for me mate to get back from his reno course to fit mine for me - i got one with k6 tailpipe

Megane 225 Cup
Ktec tiger systems are really good.. if you have a problem with it (apart from the fact that its heavier than the standard reno exhaust and has a habit of snapping the bracket) ill be amazed....

Im making a vid i think ;)

RB 182
whats the difference between the K1-6 etc.. doesn't say i don't think? Might just be being stupid though...