ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My New-ish 182 FF

Renault Master
Back on the scene in a 182 FF. Between losing my mum, a bad relationship breakdown and a Mini Cooper S it’s nice to be back in what I can honestly say as one of the most enjoyable cars I have owned! I’ve been on the forum for a while and I don’t tend to run project threads however the folk on here are brilliant and very informative. Anyways here a picture of my 182 FF. I have already sorted lots of issues mainly electrical thanks to this forum of course ☺. The car is pretty much a weekend toy so it won’t see much action as it’s in pretty mint condition. So I will upgrade parts as and when they wear/break.

The car has 65k, Milltek exhaust, Eibach springs, 4 matching Toyo tyres and a load of paperwork including recent belt change. M.O.T time soon so will give it a good seeing to over the next week and will have more updates soon.

Sean

Attachments

• 2FA4624E-B5F5-450D-AA8D-FCF2413277CA.jpeg
    2FA4624E-B5F5-450D-AA8D-FCF2413277CA.jpeg
    74.3 KB · Views: 133

FatRS

ClioSport Club Member
  Megane 250
Sorry to hear your bad news in the past. Hopefully you can move on and use the Clio as a permanent pick me up.
Like @imprezaworks says, I’m not a fan of silver but they are gradually growing on me and your pic makes the colour look really nice.
Enjoy it.

Renault Master
Thanks for the kind words as always this place makes me feel at home. Wee all have our ups and downs in life but I genuinely mean that there’s a lot of decent folk on this forum. Enjoy the slow updates as per ??.

Renault Master
Dash out job earlier to change the clock bulbs kept them standard. Wasn’t too difficult tbh was just trying to be careful not do deploy the airbag ?.

A good wash and polish will be done at the weekend with some decent pics. Paul aka mossyv6 has sent me a standard 182 CD player so will be getting that sorted too. Other than that just been sorting things like the interior sticky bits etc a bad earth so nothing too exciting. Plenty photos to be added when I get a chance ??

Attachments

• 109DD3FB-8993-4153-9C11-BCF779C2FF2C.jpeg
    109DD3FB-8993-4153-9C11-BCF779C2FF2C.jpeg
    267 KB · Views: 90
Reactions: Gus