ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My New Jap Bus

Banana
Since people are asking, here's the Japcrap. Aka "The Hornet". I know the yellow isn't everyones cuppa, but I think it looks amazing in the sunlight with the pearl flip.
Loving the power, although it is a little tail happy in the wet. Just need to get used to RWD again.

001.jpg

020.jpg

003-1.jpg

004-1.jpg

012.jpg

011.jpg

017.jpg

016.jpg

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
No matter how much I try, I cannot like those cars at all.

Really dislike them.

Looks like a really nice example too!

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
i like them, drove a mates a fair bit and i dont get the tail happy bit?? my 200 with the stock diff on was more tail happy and with a 2 way diff it was 10 times worse lol, the rx7 is more tail happy than the s2000 ever was too...

they are hard to slide and tend to come round on them selfs to easy when you do get a slide out of them...

nice cars now go to rhd japan and buy spoon and mugen s**t lol

Evo 8 Jap Crap
mk1 s2000's are notorious for being tail happy.

mk2's are much better as they have different suspension, thicker ARB and bigger tyres

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
didnt realise that rob!

looks nice get the 2000 jdm rear lights though!

White Sti Hatch
Was told you were getting a VX but glad you didnt this is a lot cooler :) lol

Look forward to seeing it on the 7th

3 x Renaults + Lexus
Very nice really motor like the black wheels but they are nightmare to keep clean

You have the same problem i have nice clean car but forgot the arches..lol

v6wheel.jpg

Banana
Thanks for the comments guys. Yeah powey it has the black vinyl roof too, just need to find room to store the yellow hardtop.

ST
Nice one wee guy...hope to see it soon!

As its a consideration for my next chariot...its in the shortlist..

Turbos.
I like the wheels... they're a nod to the original NSX-R, but can't help something chunkier is needed for the S2k (JDM thread has enough ideas!). Agree with the black roof comment, needs something to break up the colour!

Banana
Whats fuel consumption like? Im going to get one of these if it f**king kills me lol

Pootling about at sensible speeds its much the same as the 2.0 clio, hit 6000 rpm+ in any gear and it develops quite a thirst. Its not too bad though.
Had my first dry day with it today- the grip in the dry is phenomenal :)

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Unique colour! lol...

Prefer your cup tbh! But enjoy it! Honda 2000 is a good car.

Where's the MTB storage in that then...?

Very nice :). Black wheels suit it IMO, not so keen on the yellow roof though.

Yeah looking for a decent boot-mounted rack that doesnt wreck the car. Any reccomendations?

Possibly the Saris Bones rack but don't quote me on that! Wouldn't want to carry more than 2 bikes max to minimise the load on the bodywork though...