ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My new liquid yellow 182

LY_Kimmy_182

ClioSport Club Member
  Liquid Yellow 182
Thought I'd introduce myself as I'm new to the site and put up some pictures of my car :D I only bought it a couple of weeks ago from JamboM3 and I'm absolutely loving it!

IPhone camera isn't the best but here's some pictures, enjoy.

Attachments

• Picture 1.jpg
    Picture 1.jpg
    525.9 KB · Views: 168
  • Picture 3.jpg
    Picture 3.jpg
    520.9 KB · Views: 124
  • Picture 2.jpg
    Picture 2.jpg
    530.1 KB · Views: 125
  • Picture 4.jpg
    Picture 4.jpg
    466.3 KB · Views: 126
  • Picture 5.jpg
    Picture 5.jpg
    502.5 KB · Views: 136

LY_Kimmy_182

ClioSport Club Member
  Liquid Yellow 182
Hi guys thanks for the comments, the only plans i have for it is a carbon fibre splitter and carbon fibre rear bumper insert. I would like to get the wheels powder coated to freshen them up because they have a couple of marks on them. Its got a Janspeed cat back exhaust system on it already which sounds perfect and a sports cat too.:cool:

LY_Kimmy_182

ClioSport Club Member
  Liquid Yellow 182
I was originally looking at the either of the blue ones but when this one came along i had to take it. Im not new to clios as before i had a 1.2 grande which was my first car, but the sports have always been what i have wanted and im now a proud owner of one. :D

LY 182
Crikey, my first car was 1.2 grande too. We're like 2 peas in a pod haha. The carbon fibre should set it off lovely.

LY_Kimmy_182

ClioSport Club Member
  Liquid Yellow 182
Blimey edv6220! What a small world! Ive spent some time polishing it this morning and the paintwork has come up lovely :cool:.I cant wait to take it to the next show!

Clio V6
Blimey edv6220! What a small world! Ive spent some time polishing it this morning and the paintwork has come up lovely :cool:.I cant wait to take it to the next show!

Yup it's a small world plus I've owned far too many cars :)

Here she is back in 2009:

DSCF0919.jpg