ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My new mod, what we think?

A4 Avant & A3
i'd better not show my mrs this.... she'll want me to get it too.. she was most upset when pulling the visor down in my clio, only to find there was no nice lights that come on.. !

R35 GTR
I didnt like the lights in mine.......:rasp:

th_satnavinstall004.gif

am i missing something??

or is it just a standard one from a higher spec clio?

i got two of them in mine as standard.. lol

Da

Less
russ9898 said:
nice, were u get them from mate? got one on drivers side 2? ;)
I bought it a while back from a guy on here (name escapes me!) but no, I haven't got one for the drivers side...yet! lol! ;)

R35 GTR
Blue4Ever said:
No shít! lol. Thats why i'm asking! Would love to know how/where they are ran.

I had to cut the wires in half and thread them through the hollow tube in the sunvisor mount, where the original power feed for the lights runs.

Just got to wrap up the wires nice and tight first.

Monaco Blue Mk2
Dave3141 said:
I had to cut the wires in half and thread them through the hollow tube in the sunvisor mount, where the original power feed for the lights runs.

Just got to wrap up the wires nice and tight first.

Fair play, couldn't do it in mine like that as there is no light in my visor so no power feed. It does look smart, effective and useful though!

Da

Less
russ9898 said:
im jelous mate. how you wire them? from the perm live in the interior light?

Yep mate, just tapped off the permanent live at the interior courtesy light :approve: