ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My new mod

tiTTy & SV650
Finally the DVLA sent my paperwork and new tax disc, so my new plate is now on - gonna be a marked man!

DSC00230.gif

DSC00229.gif

:approve:

Renault Clio 1.6 16v
Like that mate!! Only problem having a personal plate is that it clearly identifies who you are, have thought about it but decided against it

Der Panzer
I like it.

I'll be sure to keep my eyes peeled for it when I get the Panzer back next week.

tiTTy & SV650
cheers all.

Steve I don't dislike the orange bulbs like everyone else, i do dislike the shitty sidelights though...

OZ F1 cups and sportslines prob next mods

Clio 1.6 16v Dynamique +
Love your new plates Rory. I think it's slightly higher on the right ( or lower on the left lol) but mine's like that at the back ( as standard ), lmao. I wouldn't worry about it though, looks the mutts mate. ;)

tiTTy & SV650
cheers, had a look at it just there when I was out it's pretty much straight its just the pic.

tiTTy & SV650
^i asked him that but he just ignored me :(

lol think it looks better without on the front thats all, was gonna have a smaller front plate but there were holes tapped in the two top corners of my front bumper so I used them again and went with full size.

Nice n simple on the front.

e60 M5 -172- dciheid
hmm well fair enough, just makes it look like you had sco flags all round then replaced the front one (due to an accident or it being cracked) with a snido £6.99 halfords special!

tiTTy & SV650
lol less is more

it's on the back cause for two reasons:

1. Cause I wanted it.

2. No need for GB sticker for the ring trip in may.

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
hmm well fair enough, just makes it look like you had sco flags all round then replaced the front one (due to an accident or it being cracked) with a snido £6.99 halfords special!

You wish, think its up to a tenner a plate now! Which is what I get a pair for iirc!

Looks good Rory, ya posh pleb ;)

LOL I like how you kept the pics low down so that the roofbars didn't spoil the effect

Saw this yesterday, think it's a brilliant reg for not a lot of £££