ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My new Nikon D60 with addition lens

Andy_con

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 182
went to jessops and got the D60 yesterday with an additonal sigma 55-200mm lens.

the camera, additonal lens and 4gb card was £400 which aint to bad.

a few crappy shots, its to dull outside for decent photos

DSC_0039.jpg

DSC_0038.jpg

DSC_0023.jpg

DSC_0021.jpg

DSC_0020.jpg

DSC_0010.jpg

DSC_0009.jpg

Andy_con

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 182
hahaha yeah pretty much.

i was annoyed!! its been sunny all day and when i get home the sun goes in and get cloudy.

whenever its next sunny ill do some decent pics!

White APE
LOL

Didnt see this thread but ive just posted one as i saw the same deal yesterday in Jessops. Seemed good deal to me too.
Hoping when the missus gets back from the states on friday she'll help me out with the funds ;)

Andy_con

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 182
they also threw in a big, good quality bag for half price. for £40 down to £20 which again aint bad

Fiat Panda 100hp
LOL

Didnt see this thread but ive just posted one as i saw the same deal yesterday in Jessops. Seemed good deal to me too.
Hoping when the missus gets back from the states on friday she'll help me out with the funds ;)

Get her to buy a camera from the states, be alot cheaper!

White APE
Thats what we thought but the best she's found so far is a standard D40 for $500 they're sold out of D60's
My plan was for her to get me one for a pressie out there but she's had no luck! :(

This D60 package a good buy though?