ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My new Nokia battery mod

Andy_con

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 182
just got a new back cover for my n900, so i can now store two batteries in the phone.

i got two new batteries that output 1510mAh actual power each. so the phone now has 3000mAh, i get 2.5 days out of the phone and thats with lots of internet use.

bet ya iphone cant do that ;-)

now for all the "look at the size of it! yes its 25mm thick

1.jpg

Andy_con

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 182
haha it is massive, but i dont have to worry about battery life.

a phone battery charging and discharging every day needs replacing after a year

LOL!

"hey look, my phone lasts 2 days without charging" But you're carrying it round in a trailer as a consequence!

FML!! LOLOLOL

2.5cm! Im going to stop looking at this thread, it makes me cry!

Andy_con

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 182
gee its only 25mm thick not the end of the world. it makes the keyboard much easier to use ;)

Alastair.

ClioSport Club Member
  986'S 172ph1+182FF
i can make my htc last 2-3days on the standard battery, just turned the scrren brightness down

Polo + Micra
i like the idea

but you know you'll get no where with the iFanboys on here

my sensation can last over 2 days with out a charge

Andy_con

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 182
ifanboys are annoying

does it last 2days with lots of use, or is that with no use?

Mk2 Clio 1.2 16v
I'm proud of you, son. It may be thick, but it's a hell of a lot smaller than an ipad and people carry those around :)

Jaff.

ClioSport Club Member
bulk isnt always bad, when in work with my overalls on i tend to "lose" my phone in my pockets. a bit of bulk would help me relocate it :lol:

shame i have a shitberry :(

ITB BG 182
Dont know what ya banging on about, my Nokia X2 piece of s**t will last 3 days with internet, texts and calling abuse. If i use it lightly, at the moment will go atleast a week without charging.