ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

my new project car

black 3 door clio 1.2 16v
100_0987.jpg

100_0986.jpg

100_0984.jpg

here she is my new lil car lol

plenty of mods planned for her

nuffin stupid but i can tell u it aint gunna be a sport rep lol

what u guy's think??

get the bumpers front/rear/wings/skirts/front grill/cupspoiler/spacers/172 wheels/type r aerial/stealth exhaust/recaros/strip the rear/coilovers/full colour code/xenons/silvervisions/cupsplitter

then your done :D

Clio 1.6 16v 2002
get the bumpers front/rear/wings/skirts/front grill/cupspoiler/spacers/172 wheels/type r aerial/stealth exhaust/recaros/strip the rear/coilovers/full colour code/xenons/silvervisions/cupsplitter

then your done :D
sound good but "nuffin stupid but i can tell u it aint gunna be a sport rep" lol
replicas FTW though :)

still undecided between rally style or smooth and aggressive looking.

e.g low, black team dynamics 1.2 in 16inch, smoothed bumpers, hid lights etc etc

or

rally style white wheels, wider arches rally inspired paintwork etc

omg guy's i just tried my old 17's off my astra on me clio just to see what it would feel like and i ripped them straight off f**k that lol all i had was lots off road noise bad handling and sum rubbing lol junk lol 16's all the way

well a little bit of an update im off down to pro-speed in about an hour to get me cat back made up nufin special just a single oval but its what i like lol

il try and get a few pics up when im home if it aint to dark otherwise tommorow kk