ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My New RB 182

RB One Eight Two
Hi Guys,

A couple of weeks ago a bought a RB 182 off of my mate. After wanting one for 3-4 years I finally got one and I absolutely love it! I havn't got round to taking it out to a location yet for some proper pictures but I have a couple which I took on my phone when me and my mate had a cleaning sesh. I know a couple of members on here asked me to upload some pics as soon as I got it, so hope you like it.

The only mods I have made are, Aero Wipers, Front Splitter, Personalised Plate, I am going to get some silver visions in the next couple of weeks and might paint the callipers. Anyway comments are welcome

Cheers

Ash

Photo0101.jpg

Photo0102.jpg

Photo0103.jpg

Photo0099.jpg

Photo0100.jpg

Last edited:
  UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
That FRS look immense!!!

Clios look good too!

PMSL!! You can only see about 1/20th of it. Easily pleased, aren't you, sir? ;)

Nice motor mate. Looks like a belter. It appears it doesn't have either Cup pack, but you can easily sort that (well, you can sort the spoiler pack, not quite so easy the chassis pack).

Enjoy :cool:

EDIT : Actually, it does have the spoiler pack :)

RB One Eight Two
Cheers guys. Im not sure if it has the cup packs or not, i know it has had the Cup spoiler from new and I think it has the cup suspension, the first owner opted for silver alloys instead of the anthracite ones but to be honest I quite like them in silver.

That FRS look immense!!!

Clios look good too!
You should have seen that driveway abit later in the day, the FRS was parked next to a red Focus ST, the two 182s, a Honda EK9 and a mazda RX8 ;)

RB One Eight Two
Cheers Chrispy

I'm going to give her a full detail on sunday so I will start a proper thread and go to a location and take some proper photos with the SLR

Suzuki Ignis Sport
PMSL!! You can only see about 1/20th of it. Easily pleased, aren't you, sir? ;)

Nice motor mate. Looks like a belter. It appears it doesn't have either Cup pack, but you can easily sort that (well, you can sort the spoiler pack, not quite so easy the chassis pack).

Enjoy :cool:

EDIT : Actually, it does have the spoiler pack :)

Haha.. but admit it, its lush!

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
I can only see the Focus. There's other cars in your pictures?

All look mint. Even the ones I can't see.

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
Nice cars-!!!:cool:!

It might be me but you can tell a MILE away if a clio has the cup pack suspension or not- all these people saying measure this & measure that- look at the fookin gap in the arch!!!

S

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Very nice, I'd be pleased with the pictured driveway of cars never mind the one you describe :rasp:

Always good to see another RB, getting really popular now

It might be me but you can tell a MILE away if a clio has the cup pack suspension or not- all these people saying measure this & measure that- look at the fookin gap in the arch!!!

S

This!

182 Cup Racing Blue

S

And the difference in height between the wing mirrors of the Racing Blue and the Inferno....Mint though!!

RB One Eight Two
Thanks for all your comments guys, much appreciated. I absolutely love it :) Its a bit different to my 1.2 lol. Im going up to my mates on weekend so I will ask his dad to bring the FRS out to play for some pics :)

320d
Better without cup suspension anyway. More coilover options. KW2's and white 2118's would make this car awesome.

Lovely car as it is though. Enjoy it mate.

RB One Eight Two
Re: My New RB 182 (UPDATE)

A couple of updated pics for you all to have a look at. Gave the RB a quick wash yesterday. I didn't have time to give it a full detail but i snowfoamed it and washed it with AG Shampoo. Took a few pics in the sun then fitted my silvertecs yesterday evening. Hope you like them, full detail pics will follow when I get round to it.

cheers

Ash

Photo0106.jpg

Photo0108.jpg

A photo of the beading after AG Shampoo

Photo0112.jpg

Photo0167.jpg

Photo0160.jpg

Photo0165.jpg

Photo0170.jpg

:)

RB One Eight Two
I need some help, i went skiing last week and so i left my car parked on my drive as i hqvnt got a garage. I came back to find that the willow tree which is next door had blown residue or sap of some kind all over my car. I washed it that evening and noticed that when i had dried it the roof and bonnet had little spots all over the paintwork. The spots definately werent there when i left it and so all i can think of it being is the sap which has etched into the paintwork. They are really regular and really depressing as the paintwork was in such excellent condition when i bought it 4 weeks ago. I have tried claying, AG paint renovator on a small area but no luck. Has anyone else had this problem before and any idea if it can be corrected? Thanks guys