ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

my new RB FF 182 :D

RB 182
Hi as some of you may know, my titanium clio 182 was recently wrote off due to some plonker in a van so after waiting to get my cheque through i picked this up yesterday :D I bought it from a guy on here, so glad i got a RB now i love it
Picture219.jpg
Picture215.jpg
Picture211.jpg
Picture213.jpg

RB 182
Got a few plans to be getting on with, want to get some coilovers soon, silvervisions, getting it remapped and need an engine cover, tried to steal the one of my other 182 but the screws are ruined so i cant get it off :(

None
Love the RB, looks great, try drilling out the tops of the screws then the cover will lift off leaving the threads behind :)

RB 182
thanks for all your comments :) yeah ive managed to get the engine cover off now so all is good just gotta get the other things now

RB 182
I love the stripes actually i didnt think i would, my mum said take them off but I agree its not a proper racing blue without them :)

Caterham 270R
Very smart...............

( i took my stripes off but each to their own ) Looked to bling bling parked out on the street

RB 182
yeah i think it does make it stand out a bit but i think ill be keeping them for a while :)
You know if the cars got both cup packs, that means it got cup suspension too doesnt it?

RB 182
how is the car? still doing fine? :D
ha well funny you should ask :/ its been fine up till today and theres a bearing noise coming from the engine, thankfully the belts where done in march so going to go up to northwest performance this week an see what they say

RB 182
Ryan seems to think it *may* be the dephaser pulley so have to wait an see what they think when i take it up there