ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My New Rep Mobile :D

B

Brown.

2008 3 Series Coupe M-Sport its the new 2ltr D engine with 177bhp and 350NM....got a date with superchips....should be 214bhp with 425NM :D :D

Had it a week, not had time t get any pics, so first bit of sunshine and :

_MG_7975.jpg

_MG_7976.jpg

_MG_7974.jpg

_MG_7981.jpg

_MG_7977.jpg

First thougts is that its f**kin amazing...so comfortable

Golf R
update your profile ;)

i like them.... not as much as the Exige but can understand the reasons for getting it... what material are those seats though?!

B

Brown.

Why did the exige go so quick, literally weeks was'nt it?

got the exige in novemeber.... it went because i like having a spine/ athritus free joints/ a girlfriend/ ability to park any where/ and i like living lol....

Plus the BM is much nicer to drive then the exige and the seats dont rattle like a bugger. feels more stable in corners, not twitchy. no wind noise.....come to think of it no noise at all!!! i have entered the world of practicle motoring and i F**KING LOVE IT :)

Last edited by a moderator:
  Exige S1 + Honda S1
good effort! feel quick with all that torque?

you will miss the exige when the suns out :D

B

Brown.

good effort! feel quick with all that torque?

you will miss the exige when the suns out :D

Silky smooth engine, loads a torque....even if it is only a 2ltr it gets to 100 rather quickly....but only feels like its doing 50....

al always have a place in my heart for the exige....but comfort rules over everything else... traffic and lotus dont mix lol

Exige S1 + Honda S1
true that, the 335 must fly
try the vhpd k series before you decide on one, it makes the yota engine seem silky smooth

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
My next door neighbour has exactly the same car only in grey,exept he wont re-map it cos he's to busy playing with his stamp collection and train set

e60 M5 -172- dciheid
same output as the meg dci, quite good.

however youll be glad its a company car as manual and non leather BMs get a tanning come resale!!

330Ci (Fail)Sport
Sexual mate! Thinking for some reason an M-Sport looks better than an M3 atm. Just so gorgeous.

nice!

what are those remapped NM figures in ib ft please?

been thinkin bout gettin one of these for work.

is your car on run flats? hows the ride? looks a bit underwheeled on 18s imo, but dont really wanna go for 19s if they cripple the ride.

did ya get a good deal on it? or did the dealer giv u a 'we dont do discounts sir' line....

B

Brown.

nice!

what are those remapped NM figures in ib ft please?

been thinkin bout gettin one of these for work.

is your car on run flats? hows the ride? looks a bit underwheeled on 18s imo, but dont really wanna go for 19s if they cripple the ride.

did ya get a good deal on it? or did the dealer giv u a 'we dont do discounts sir' line....

ride is supurb..... run flats...didnt even notice.....19's look sexual just make sure it gets lowered

313lb/ft is 425NM cnverted.

B

Brown.

Achived the impossible today and got it in the garage wit the door shut :)

_MG_7947.jpg

B

Brown.

Just seen a tuning box which will put the figures up to 458NM (338lb/ft) and 226BHP.....but it cost 500 notes :(