ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My New Toy

Focus RS
After owning my 06 plate 182 for nearly 2 years i decided it was time for something quicker and rather than spend thousands on modifying the clio i thought go for a new ride and ideally have some cash to play with. So i went from this:
112.gif

95-1.gif

To this:
8.gif

5.gif

What can i say, what a monster. Not to everyones taste but the old shape is still stunning in my opinion.

Freetrack&Monaco 172
The old 22-Bs are my favorite of all the scoobies, nice job......hopefully my next car will be one of them or an evo if their prices come down a bit! Enjoy ;)

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I had a classic Subaru. Nice car and all that but I had more fun in the clio. I can't be arsed with all the warming up and cooling down shoite.

Nice scooby though, and the turbo is fooookin addictive! lol

Forgot to add, it looks a nice example most mk1's are chavved up to fook now. Is that one standard or modded under the bonnet ?

Sorry haters, but the difference between a uk classic an a sti5/6 is night an day, an sti5/6 would happily pass a vee without breaking sweat!

It really would.

IOM

Mondeo TDCI 130
I had a classic Subaru. Nice car and all that but I had more fun in the clio. I can't be arsed with all the warming up and cooling down shoite.

Nice scooby though, and the turbo is fooookin addictive! lol

Snap, mine lasted about 3 months after i spunked a fortune on it! After a VTS it was like a fookin barge.

Focus RS
Forgot to add, it looks a nice example most mk1's are chavved up to fook now. Is that one standard or modded under the bonnet ?

Has a bit done to it:

VF35 turbo
Bigger top mount intercooler
Warlbro 255 fuel pump
Scooby clinic fuel regulator
K&N panel filter
GFB dump valve (not too chav sounding)
Hayward and scott de-cat system (sounds ace)
Drilled and vented front disks with mintex pads
Exedy race clutch
Fidanza lightened racing flywheel
Eku-tek remap done by scoobyclinic.

^^^^ iirc it is indeed , i do like the power delivery in his scooby , sounds immense and looks good too .

Has a bit done to it:

VF35 turbo
Warlbro 255 fuel pump
K&N panel filter
Exedy race clutch
Good stuff, has it been rr'd at all ? If so what's it putting out ?

Focus RS
Has a bit done to it:

VF35 turbo
Warlbro 255 fuel pump
K&N panel filter
Exedy race clutch
Good stuff, has it been rr'd at all ? If so what's it putting out ?

Have RR print outs showing 303bhp all done at scooby clinic, think the last one was done a few months back, was thinking about a front mounted intercooler so if i have that i will have another power run then.

e60 M5 -172- dciheid

Has a bit done to it:

VF35 turbo
Warlbro 255 fuel pump
K&N panel filter
Exedy race clutch

fook me - £££££s central