ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My new TR Mk4 R32.

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
6A9BD860-7C86-4C3E-BF4F-88735E10D0DF.png

109F5766-2BE5-4347-AAC3-896849B021ED.png

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Well it's solid colour or it's not. Clearover base is solid + lacquer. One quick wipe with a polish will tell you. I imagine he has lacquered it. Still not really good enough though.

Especially the interior.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Solid colour just means straight Red like the old Fiesta and Corsa.

Clear overbase is simply like Trophy Red. Similar to solid colour but with lacquer on top to protect. I would assume he has lacquered it tbh.

Herr Flick

aka Herman Ze German
I didn't even know people still just based cars. I've never come across a car that hasn't been lacquered (from the last 20 years lol)

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
It's funny because colour matches using solid can be much better. Cleanr binder can give the best of both worlds.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
I'm going to accept that on the basis I give you constant abuse. ;)

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
Managed to fit a few parts today. New centre caps, wheel nut covers and armrest!

F58D468A-4602-4F07-B3AE-451B062D268B.jpg

5B55F4AC-419C-4359-80F1-63E3AB3CC361.jpg

Quick pic with the track Cup:

8E994993-43C0-4C18-B55A-2EF61617DC0F.jpg

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
Loving it mate. Tbh, I don't really drive it much. Maybe stretch her legs next weekend if you're up for a wee run.

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
Ha! I stay in Penilee lol. Where abouts did she stay @ian 182?

I remember my dad driving under a bridge and the was a chippy on the right as you turned in to the estate,you drove down the road a bit and there was a large 5 a side pitch with a big fence.her address was 16 kinsail drive.

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
I remember my dad driving under a bridge and the was a chippy on the right as you turned in to the estate,you drove down the road a bit and there was a large 5 a side pitch with a big fence.her address was 16 kinsail drive.

Kinsail Drive is exactly half a mile from me! That chippy was called The Whitehouse, we used to use it when we were at school lol..

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
You Scots have too much money... I'm sitting at work doing night shifts and a drive a Diesel Peugeot :(

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Who owns the Focus ST Gaz? Alan and Stoddie with the C63s?

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
Car goes back into the bodyshop on Monday. Roof is being redone and full front end is being resprayed.