ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My new Trophy!

182 Trophy & Megabusa
hey, welcome to the trophy club.

Looks like you have got yourself a great value buy there, great mods on it too so far.

see you on cliotrophy.co.uk :)

Cupra K1 & Clio 200
yep well chuffed! im not sure of the gains but as cliobon suggests im prob squeezing out a few more than the standard trophy! will try and get some sound vids for the weekend!

Megane 230 R26
Very nice. The remaining mod to get is the wiper stalk if it hasn't been done, the standard one is an annoyance. Has yours for the ring on it to adjust the speed?

Cupra K1 & Clio 200
heres a few more pics and a lil clip! very bad quality i know...from my phone! turn up the sound tho!

DSC00716.jpg

DSC00717.jpg

DSC00718.jpg

http://s107.photobucket.com/albums/m299/hon_ting_chan/?action=view&current=Trophy.flv

Clio 182 Trophy 047/500
Where abouts do you live, the only reason I ask is that I was driving through Dartford the other weekend up near the Coca Cola distribution Centre, and while driving down one of the back roads saw a Trophy on a drive way. Was half temted to jump out a put a Clio Trophy Card through the letter box LOL.

Cupra K1 & Clio 200
coca cola distribution centre??? never seen it lol...

i live right next to darenth hospital! but im here there and everywhere lol!

Cupra K1 & Clio 200
yep, its on the A2. theres quite a few trophys in this area i think. ive spotted one in sidcup area, one in gravesend area and one on my drive :rasp:

Theres always a few trophys on sale on ebay and/or pistonheads!!

will get some better pics....maybe moving a bit faster and also a better quality video!!