ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My new turbo (1.2) clio

i had a look at one of these the other day and they look so much better in the flesh!!

stunning!! i love the interior to!

i dont think i could spend 11.5k on a 1.2 clio though

Arctic Clio 182 FF
I quite like the look of these................it defo needs lowering though.
I emailed Renault Solihull and someone replied and said that the SX can be requested WITH XENONS, and with LEATHER, which makes it a very attractive car for the money.
Can anyone 100% certain say whether these are available options?
It seems the website says they aren't but then the dealers say they are- who's kidding who?????

2.0 175dci rs meggy
A friend of mine has hers dropped with 25mm spacers on hers id the dci - but u can see the diff in height drop compared to the sx turbo behind
24082007218.jpg

24082007219.jpg

24082007220.jpg

al

ST on the way...
Indeed ^

Awaits all the 'maybe he didn't want/need a 182' etc comments from the haters.

Maybe he didn't......

Aaah f**k it... that's silly money for a pointless engine... better suited to the twingo tbh.

T

thecremeegg

A friend of mine has hers dropped with 25mm spacers on hers id the dci - but u can see the diff in height drop compared to the sx turbo behind

24082007220.jpg

looks ace! why dont they come lowered from the factory dammit

the twingo seems a tad expensive it also seems rather cheap i cant stand the dash on it :S

features like "Makeup Box
This box is designed to contain items of makeup and takes the place of the ashtray in the cup-holder."

very manly lol

Renault-Twingo_2008_photo_0f.jpg

Renault-Clio_III_5door_2005_photo_12.jpg
i know where id rather sit :rasp:

Last edited:
  RS Megane DCi 175
It looks ok does that.
Looks a lot more substantial than the equivalent mk2 model.
Not a fan at all of them wheels though, even with a healthy drop.

Clio III 1.2 Turbo SX
I quite like the look of these................it defo needs lowering though.
I emailed Renault Solihull and someone replied and said that the SX can be requested WITH XENONS, and with LEATHER, which makes it a very attractive car for the money.
Can anyone 100% certain say whether these are available options?
It seems the website says they aren't but then the dealers say they are- who's kidding who?????

I think leather is an option but I had xenons on my quote and told the dealer I wanted them for sure, he rang me up a day later and told me it wasn't possible on an sx.

m-tec bmw 325 ci spo
i had a race with one of these on the way to donny south show last weekend pulled pritty quick in 1st and 2nd no where near me even with 3 up and a full tank of fuel nice looking car though and goes well for a 1.2

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
looks really good!

got an excellent write up in auotcar this week too.

visualize whirled pe
Styling wise I've grown to really like the Clio III that black one looks great but they just seem like such a big car for a 1.2, I'm looking forward to seeing the new twingo with that engine.

Clio 200FF Cup RB
In first and second gear, you can really feel the turbo in the new Twingo GT (the one with this 1.2 TCE engine). Then from third gear onward, the acceleration fades a lot compared to the first and second. Also, even with the best extras, the new Twingo still looks "cheap" in the interior, even Initialle version doesn`t have anything other than a bit more luxuries seats. Also, the seats in Twingo GT are the same as in the other versions of Twingo, they don`t offer any good side support. I would say, the new Twingo is a dissapointment, also, thre prices are way to high, here in Slovenia you can get MK3 Clio for a price of a Twingo, but with better equipment (in the Clio). At least 60% of Twingo GT`s are blue, which is a nice colour, but everyone has it. Red are the rearest, followed by brown. They both look better in r/l.