ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My new wheels chrome 19inch spinners pic heavy

clio
lol who all was actually expecting a clio with 19inch spinners. everyone getting ready to pounce

just a few pics of my new wheels, something a bit less bling bling!

I do have the centers but forgot to put them on beware the pic whorage

Picture015.jpg

Picture017-1.jpg

Picture018-1.jpg

Picture022.jpg

Picture032.jpg

Picture003.jpg

I love those wheels. To make them work better on the car, you need to lower it a bit though. The front splitter is way too odd for me.

A

amitshah1990

looks good mate, drop it !! What exhaust u got there and what splitter?

Coilovered Clio Dynamique
Looks nice mate! Where were those pics taken and also if u dont mind me asking, where did u get the side skirts from? i want to change my M3 ones!

Porsche Boxster987S
would look better on a rs:rasp:

:clown: like them but a bit too small or id have bought them

clio
cheers for the comments. was considering lowering more but seven mad ramps from one end of the street to another has put me off a bit plus my drive ways on a bad slope good bit under 3inch gap from the bottom of the car to the pavement. cant have more than two in the car coming in lol. but would love to lower more.

was gonna get turinis but wanted something a bit different. for those that asked the splitter is of a leon cupra r and the skirts are from renault exhaust scorpion. the splitter looks better than the pic shows.

pics were taken at finaghy bridge were they are re building it.

lol better on an rs mmm maybe someday they will

t3 corolla 116bhp
did you buy these from ross?

very nice for 15s IMO. good job there. get yourself dome of the bosch aerotwin wipers and that would be sitting perfect. what reno sis the skirts come from and how much was splitter?

Last edited:
  F56 MINI Cooper S
nice mate, what is it lowered on at the mo? thinking of lowering mine 40mm but i also have speed bumps all the way up my road and dont want it not being able to go over them with passengers in the car...

clio
yeah got them of ross picked them up the other week. reno boucher rd mate. whats the aero twin wipers like? @ jordi thats 40mm on mine. you should be grand but if there like the ramps where i live 60mm and passengers will scrape.
didnt realise there were so many members from N.I. lol

Static Low
nice mate, what is it lowered on at the mo? thinking of lowering mine 40mm but i also have speed bumps all the way up my road and dont want it not being able to go over them with passengers in the car...

Mines lowered 60mm mate & i have speedbumps down my street aswell. Just take it nice & easy & u shoud be fine.

And mate. I love the wheels.
Car looks good, but needs to be lower.. id seriously consider these wheels for my own car now.

PH1 172
2118s are only available in 15" - anthracite ones def only available in 15s!

look fantastic mate - bro is kickin himself for not buying them for his 1200!

Coilovered Clio Dynamique
Can u PM me the details of ur skirts mate? Im havin loadsa trouble getting a set in NI. I have an espace splitter on ma car but am thinking of changing to a cupra r one maself!

clio
cheers for the comments i honestly never even thought about the mudflaps mite take them off for a wee look.
@ Ross cheers for the wheels was hold out for ages for something that I would really want, was shittin my self puttin them on in case I marked the paint!

'91 Clio RT =D
imo i dont think you even need to lower that.

The mudflaps and exhaust works - i love that look

Keep it like that mate looks gorgeous

F56 MINI Cooper S

Mines lowered 60mm mate & i have speedbumps down my street aswell. Just take it nice & easy & u shoud be fine.

And mate. I love the wheels.
Car looks good, but needs to be lower.. id seriously consider these wheels for my own car now.
do you carry passengers in yours when going over them mate? the thing is my sisters corsa has been lowered and she cant take anyone as it alwasys knocks as it goes over the speed humps...