ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

my new wheels

Clio 197

Super Sexy Leggs!

Youve just lost 18-20 kg, with great ease.

What offset did you get in the end Zippy?

Have you lowered it yet?

[Edited by omar on 31 August 2005 at 12:11am]

ford racing puma

Quote: Originally posted by omar on 31 August 2005
Super Sexy Leggs!Youve just lost 18-20 kg, with great ease.What offset did you get in the end Zippy?Have you lowered it yet? 

[Edited by omar on 31 August 2005 at 12:11am]

Had to have et 37 offset in the end. It is lowered on sportlines, but its not settled down yet.

Do agree with Smokey though. I dont think they suit Inferno

:confused: :confused: :confused:

Clio 197

Super Ts come from a rally design - theyre far too heavy and far too strong for road use IMO.

The std anthracite wheels didnt suit arctic IMO, neither did black prorace1.2s...

... so it was a bonus when I got my superleggs. The only reason I got them is because of weight versus ££, plus better brake ventilation Vs std wheels.

Leave-em on for a while... you may change your mind.

Punto/Clio GTT

dont look nice at all sorry :(

get people to do some photoshops of different design wheels, see which style looks best

ford racing puma

I think its the colour of the car that they dont suit, they seem to look to bright. A refurb in a darker colour might help.

I will post a new photo tommorrow

Renaultsport 220T

As long as youre not putting the Reno ones back on her! ;)

I actually like these, colour is right IMO.

ford racing puma

Quote: Originally posted by Freebone on 31 August 2005
yep they look very nice mate...much better in the later pics

you may wanna lower it though........lol

It is lowered on eibach sportlines but its not settled yet. Well I hope thats what it is.

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member

Quote: Originally posted by zippyy on 31 August 2005
Quote: Originally posted by Freebone on 31 August 2005yep they look very nice mate...much better in the later pics

you may wanna lower it though........lol

It is lowered on eibach sportlines but its not settled yet. Well I hope thats what it is.

i know its been lowered but i ment properly.......lol

look miles better in the new pics !!!

v smart imo... and if your suspension is still bedding down, all the better!

106 GTi

Looks much better in the daylight pics, still look really silver against the paint tho, would look great in anthracite.

ford racing puma

Thanks for all the opinions. Getting tempted for coilovers now.
What would the ride be like though? The roads round here are rough to say the least.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS

Fine, just dont go too low at the front or itll look naff, a balanced ride is what u want.

S2000

Didnt really like them in the first pics, thought they looked good in the second set of pics BUT they would look the absolute dogs dangelies on coilovers. DO IT!!!!!

Weeman sucks ****

Quote: Originally posted by zippyy on 31 August 2005
Thanks for all the opinions. Getting tempted for coilovers now.
What would the ride be like though? The roads round here are rough to say the least.

Itll feel better. H&R are the best allround for road use but a bit soft for track but they dont make a kit for the 182...(yet??). So that doesnt leave many choices. GAZ are fine, maybe a bit stiffer but hey, itll handle like its on rails, sit properly and be a better buy than the APEX springs.

As said many times before, the best mod for this car imo.

Hi Guys,

I have a 172 MK2, will the superleggs 16" fit straight on with correct offset etc? Also will the silver superleggs look good on a silver 172 MK2?:) Just worried it may not. p.s. are the 16" superleggs 7" width?

I was thinking either 16" superleggs or stock 182 rims on my 172 MK2. I suppose the tyre of choice would be 205/45/16?

Cheers,
Kenn.

Zippy,

the offset for these are 37mm? I have a 172 mk2 and offset stock is 38mm? WIll there be any problems? Also are yours 16" or 15"?

Cheers,
Kenn.