ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

my new whip, Panda 100hp

clio 200
Hi all I don't post here often but I know these are greatly received by most.

I got it last week with only 22k on the clock. I already love it and have never smiled so much driving a car. I have a few ideas for subtle mods including coilovers and a Ragazzon exhaust.
DSCF1665_zps734d735f.jpg

DSCF1661_zps4921cb56.jpg

DSCF1662_zpsed2ae118.jpg

clio 200
I had a Clio 172 for a couple of years Matty22 has it now
DSCF0061.jpg

I then drove a £500 106 for a year
and the missus has a Zetec S
Fiestaside_zps46b1e7a1.jpg

RB 182 Cup
I love these cars, I remember EVO doing a back to back with this against a Clio V6 across country and the Panda was quicker! IIRC

I have seen that you had a Panda. did you just change the centre section of the exhaust or go cat back?
Just got a straight-through centre section for it and left the standard exhaust as it was a really nice note and I liked the tailpipe. It popped which I thought was awesome from a 1.4!

Last edited by a moderator:
  clio 200
Just got a straight-through centre section for it and left the standard exhaust as it was a really nice note and I liked the tailpipe. It popped which I thought was awesome from a 1.4!

That's AWESOME!!!

what centre section is it and where did you get it from?

Last edited by a moderator:
That's AWESOME!!!

what centre section is it and where did you get it from?
Magnetti Marelli (they make a load of standard parts for Fiats) from shop4parts.com or something like that. It was quite cheap too like most other parts on there. I got some brakes off there too which were fairly cheap, I've still got a set of brand new pads despite not having the car for over 2 years!

clio 200
Magnetti Marelli (they make a load of standard parts for Fiats) from shop4parts.com or something like that. It was quite cheap too like most other parts on there. I got some brakes off there too which were fairly cheap, I've still got a set of brand new pads despite not having the car for over 2 years!

nice one. I'll look in the morning

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
I like these, not sure why lol
There was a white one at the llandow track day and it was hooning it around the bends.

I bet they are great fun to drive

I've just had a look and can't find it on that website, but I definitely got it off there. You could try a search on fiatforum as that's where I found it.

clio 200
I've just had a look and can't find it on that website, but I definitely got it off there. You could try a search on fiatforum as that's where I found it.

I might give them a call. I have joined Fiatforum so I'll have a scout round there too

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Why is there so much love for these??? I really have no idea, as I'm not a fan of the looks and it's only got 100 hp, I assume it's got one hell of a chassis/suspension setup??

Clio 197
Nice one , something a bit different. My first car was a fiat and had a few more after that so will always have a soft spot for a fiat

gez 172

ClioSport Club Member
  Defender 110
2 pages on a fiat panda...

i see people say they handle good, but, odd looking and 100hp.

​If it floats your boat I guess.

Mine is the white one that was hooning around Llandow. The handling in corners is better than a 182 and its not slow as it is so lightweight. Don't knock em if you've never driven one. I am not as confident chucking my clio into a corner than I am in the Panda. Good choice on the exhaust I've got a Ragazzon straight through centre box and it has got a real rasp to it. I'd recommend going for coil overs as I found the Spax spring and Koni str shocks are soft when cornering hard.

Rb 182
I'm still enjoying mines (when the wife lets me have a shot). Mines has developed a clunk from the front that needs a look at. Fingers crossed its something simple.

People that 'don't get them' haven't driven one. Even though I've not had much wheel time in mines, I really enjoy it and very sure footed. Crackers :)

gez 172

ClioSport Club Member
  Defender 110
I don't think it would go down well driving one at my age tbh lol.

​Theyre funny looking things