ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Newest Mod ;)

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
Fitted this a couple of weeks ago but this is the first time the cars been clean to take some pics!

New 197 Style RenaultSport badge on the rear

Local place has got some new megs stuff in so thought id give it a go, overall VERY impressed...
Megs NXT Wash (megs washmitt/2 bucket method)
Megs Clay
Megs wax

didnt bother/have time to polish it, but doesnt really need done anyway...

imgp0553hz6.jpg

imgp0554gh2.jpg

imgp0555py5.jpg

imgp0557si2.jpg

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
Nice number plate
Slow sock lol

Quite like the new "sport" badge.

172 Cup
Why get a new badge, now you have change the embroidery on the the seats for it to match, which you wont do so it will look w@nk! imo

1.2 Dynamique billabong
badges look great mate, how much did they set you back and where did you get them from if you dont mind me asking

1.2 Dynamique billabong
lol if thats the case you will need to do the same for the manual and any renault stickers you find like on the windows lol

Look well better mate. I got one sitting in my bedroom at the moment as the cup is booked in the bodyshop on 10th March to have the holes filled in behind the 'clio' badge.

RB 182
looks much better. is it just pull the old one off, clean it up and stick new one on or does it fix through small holes in boot.

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
thanks for all the comments guys, as for the bit about the logo on the seat, its not even the same as the standard badge anyway lol

yeah boiled kettle and used the boiling water to remove the old one, just pulls off. (you can use a hairdryer too) then cleaned it up with AG SRP then stuck the new one on.

its actually perfectly straight guys, looks a bit wonkey in 1 of they pics though! Weird :S