ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Newly Aquired 182

They were already on there. Dont know if i can get them off, besides they are growing on me! Stupid Fotki.com, cant get the rest up!

Toomey renault, basildon. They had 2 there this 1 and a silver 1. Had to go with the racing blue. anyone know a good free image hosting site that will give the web links to post pics directly on here??

luv that car very nice!

but is that the demo car that top gear used and that? i know it sounds a long shot but i remember a racing blue one with the (stickers on) some1 said on here that it was the one that top gear used..

sorry if im wrong mate very very nice car tho well done on that..

Love the colour of course! Not sure if its just me but do the 2 stripes on the back tailgate not match up the ones on the roof?

lovely, keep the stickers, i think it complements the paint...

i never really liked racing blue but that is very nice

Quote: Originally posted by jay on 11 April 2005

Love the colour of course! Not sure if its just me but do the 2 stripes on the back tailgate not match up the ones on the roof?

I dont think they do match up :/

Ford Fiesta

someone on renaultsport was ssaying they only did 1 car with the side stickers. But someone on here already has one with them dont they? I remember him posting pics up of it at the dealership.

Follow the lines carefully and they do match. Admittedly in that shot at first glance it does look off, but run your finger down the lines along the curvature of the glass and they sit nicely.

Quote: Originally posted by jay on 11 April 2005

Quote: Originally posted by ukaskew on 11 April 2005
Follow the lines carefully and they do match. Admittedly in that shot at first glance it does look off, but run your finger down the lines along the curvature of the glass and they sit nicely.

Not sure if you look at mine the strip comes up to the ULT in Renault........

very nice that jay, you just need that pc now

Quote: Originally posted by 182_blue on 11 April 2005
Quote: Originally posted by jay on 11 April 2005Quote: Originally posted by ukaskew on 11 April 2005
Follow the lines carefully and they do match. Admittedly in that shot at first glance it does look off, but run your finger down the lines along the curvature of the glass and they sit nicely.
[/QUOTE]
Not sure if you look at mine the strip comes up to the ULT in Renault........  very nice that jay, you just need that pc now
[/QUOTE]

ha ha yeah, is it true youve become head salesman for the pc company now! lol

2005 Audi A3 3.2 Quattro

Love the car, and leave the stickers in place...they really compliment the cars overall appearance, not overstated, looks very good in fact

Quote: Originally posted by swren on 12 April 2005

Isnt that the one from the motorshow?

The stickers look familar to me :confused:

Si
the stickers were an option, so very unlikely it was motorshow one, also the renault one is for sale in a renault garage minus the stickers