ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Newly Lowered Racing Blue Pics

LY V6 with Recaros
I haven't posted pics up for ages, have made a few minor changes to her...

Have just had Eibach Sportlines fitted (thanks Ollie1982 for fitting them for me :D ) I love them! They seem to make the steering feel much more responsive, plus it's even more fun to drive than before :D

Before pics:

DSCF1169.jpg

DSCF1168.jpg

And lots of after ones seeing as I finally got round to cleaning her today! It's not made it loads lower, but just enough to close the gap up a bit.

DSCF1227.jpg

DSCF1224.jpg

DSCF1222.jpg

DSCF1221.jpg

DSCF1225.jpg

DSCF1220.jpg

DSCF1219.jpg

DSCF1218.jpg

DSCF1217.jpg

DSCF1216.jpg

DSCF1214.jpg

One of my engine cover too...

DSCF1157.jpg

And the Meggie footrest

DSCF0582.jpg

Mondeo TDCI 130
Looking gorgeous!! not to sure on the engine cover, but imo they belong in the bin!!! Loving the plate!!

RB clio 182
what exhaust is that? Also did you paint your callipers yourself using one of the paint kits you can get or did you have them professionally sprayed?

M

mini-valver

Looks mint! Like the ride height too, not OTT and will actually handle ;)

Saab 93 Aero Wagon
I thought it looked great dirty, but it looks gorrrrgeous now! Glad you are pleased with them.

humm, its difficult to notice thats its been dropped tbh. Id have wanted it slightly lower imo, so there is hardly any gap at all, but thats just my taste.

If your happy then thats what matters :star:

Golf R soon...
Looking good and very clean as always Debs! :)

Hopefully in the next couple of weeks the springs will settle and it might get a little lower :)

Golf R
nice and subtle drop... looks very nice does that :approve:

and also a good improvement on standard handling.... win win situation :)