ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My oem+ de- chavved ph1 clio 1.2

MK7 Fiesta TDCI ZS
Just thought I'd share some pics of my mpgwagon after a bit of work on it this week :) Painted the alloys silver and fitted a clean replacement tailgate along with some other stuff. Hope its gets CS approval anyway. *Oh yeah ignore the masking/ bondage tape on the tailgate.. theres a reason for that for the time being :)

Thanks for looking! :)

MK7 Fiesta TDCI ZS
Cheers lads thanks for the comments! No spacers fitted, just me taking crap pics of the back of the car. ;)

Stu.

ClioSport Club Member
  lots of clios.
Center caps smoothen off its appearance, i like it :cool: much did you get the center caps for if you dont mind me asking? I've had a set in the shed for ages lol.

MK7 Fiesta TDCI ZS
Its a sad day. Time to let this thing go after buying a new car!! :( If anyone wants a decent tidy ph1, please let me know, this car is for sale!

DCI Extreme
Ah sad to hear you're selling (sold?) it, looks well tidy! Did you fit the dual optics and the pedals? Been thinking about getting some myself ... Nice choice with the PH2 rear lights as well :)

MK7 Fiesta TDCI ZS
Its not sold, still on the drive as my daily! :) Had 3 viewings waiting a few days till I received its supposed replacement (6n2 gti) to find on a friends ramp the veedub was an absolute shed.

Thanks, yes I did. They weren't that hard to fit think I used a guide on here a while back, I kept the block connectors, just in case i wanted to sell the lights seperately and soldered up a conversion lead using some spade connectors and the oem 172 plugs from a breakers. Easy job if your handy at soldering.

No updates to the car, only a EVO magazine sticker I got free and just running it for a cheap runabout in the meantime.

MK7 Fiesta TDCI ZS
Thanks for comments!

Yes they are, its pretty simple to do. Pull the strips on the rear quarters to the front end side of the car. Pull the passenger door stips to the rear of the car. They slide off. They do sometimes take persuasion and are held tightly but do come off. Worth to mention the phase 1 strips have clips on which you just remove to fit the ph2s.