ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Panda 100HP

Forgot these pics existed, never seen them before! Thanks Bonxy :)

My old Panda from the journey to FCS '11. Took it on track there - it handled like no other. <3

5800607997_6bfe25de8e_z.jpg

5800607455_d1ef926d19_z.jpg

5801162698_b474a6c77f_z.jpg

5800605907_d971e8a760_z.jpg

5800604987_7caab5c934_z.jpg

5801160316_2a2980619d_z.jpg

5800603751_37f5ae9932_z.jpg

5801158826_0ace981a95_z.jpg

5801164598_ffcea7a19d_z.jpg

5801165394_07c03f5626_z.jpg

Link to the track pics; http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?587949-Panda-on-track!

I miss it! :dapprove:

2014 Clio 200t edc
I've been offered a tempting deal on one of these!

You won't regret it, they are seriously fun little cars. Not fast fast, but nippy and quick enough! Really did love mine. It was in the grey colour, which was exclusive to the 100hp, but isn't now.

Swift Sport
The one I'm looking at is the same colour with 20k+ miles, what did your original red end dude?

Swift Sport
Does seem like a good idea, I never felt the Ignis wasn't quick enough and I could still keep up with Clios and Civics on track.

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
My brothers is on 45k and the gearbox is fine imo.

Love these cars. Only negative is the light clutch and steering, but you soon get used to it.

That car was ace. Never got a passenger ride in it. You had a proper skin head as well then...Chav.
I still would if I could be bothered cutting it ever!

My brothers is on 45k and the gearbox is fine imo.

Love these cars. Only negative is the light clutch and steering, but you soon get used to it.
Steering is nice, especially with sport mode on. Makes it a bit heavier for the win.

Fiesta ST-2
I think these look aweful, looks like an older shape punto thats been squashed and then stretched to make it look super tall.

Can't see how it looks like an older shape Punto but they are designed to be quite spacious inside.

You have to drive one to appreciate them. It handles better than my Trophy.

Swift Sport
You can't win really... Manufacturers are making cars that all look very similar, and getting mocked for it in the process. When something quirky and different does come along it's accused of being ugly. At the end of the day it's a Fiat Panda, it's meant to look practical and purposeful.

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
Think we're getting one instead of the dci, it will be in white and has around 30k on iirc.

Do these cars have any known issues?

Fiesta ST-2
Can't see how it looks like an older shape Punto but they are designed to be quite spacious inside.

You have to drive one to appreciate them. It handles better than my Trophy.

Yeah, I bet its great fun, looks just aren't to my taste that's all.

Swift Sport
Just been to see one... A little bit disappointed tbh, it felt cheaper and nastier than I'd predicted. I was more impressed with the Swift Sport I tried.

Think we're getting one instead of the dci, it will be in white and has around 30k on iirc.

Do these cars have any known issues?
Not that I know of, but there's a fountain of knowledge on www.fiatforum.com :)

Depending on how you drive it/what type of journeys you do, they are not brilliant on fuel. On a long run mine was, but I did a lot of short journeys (at speed :eek:) and was getting 35mpg. Got driven hard at weekends though so could have been that!

Just been to see one... A little bit disappointed tbh, it felt cheaper and nastier than I'd predicted. I was more impressed with the Swift Sport I tried.
I liked the interior personally but a lot of people have said it feels cheap.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M

Swift Sports are awesome mate. We nearly bought one instead of the 133.

Swift Sport
I fancy a red Swift Sport with maybe a couple of mods... That would then mean I had two red Suzukis lol

welshname

ClioSport Club Member
100% could.

My friend was very upset last night when he hooned it past me on our private runway in his 6n2 GTi that's been mapped, decatted etc etc. He got the head start, I closed, got on his bumper as I pull across for the overtake he let off to save embarrassment.

All he does is go on about how slow the ZS's are (which they are in comparison to most bhp wise) but clearly it's faster than his 6n2 (and his 6n2 isn't down on power).