ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Peugoet 208 GTI by P.S.

Steve

ClioSport Club Member
  ST3 8.5
Total fleet services, but this was back in March.
Back then most were £249+ & dealers were £365 a month.
If you see a dirt cheap deal jump on it as some are only available for limited time.

Mine is £168/m for 10k/year and £1k down, billy bargain :tongueout:

Less than a Fiesta ST, higher spec. Can't go wrong.

The 5k/year milers were £133 iirc, some even £128.

I got a test drive at the dealers (of both the Prestige and the other edition), the dealers were quoting minimum £300/m. Even when I told them of the price I could get it at they just said take it hehe

Parked next to one few days ago. Had the Red and Black Paint, looks so good, spotted it a mile away! Would love to have a good drive against one to see how it compares to the Corsa.

IMG_0158.JPG

Obligatory picture and shite parking :p

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GiT

ClioSport Club Member
  Shit little Yaris...
I've not really tested mine yet. Not a fan of the noisy brakes. Seem to sound "gratey" constantly.

Love everything though.

Steve

ClioSport Club Member
  ST3 8.5
No idea, plenty quick enough out the box.
The combo of the sticky tyres, big brakes & diff are what I like.

What problem you got with the brakes?
Mine are awesome never give up, going to get the fluid swapped at service time ;)
Not noisy at all, the brembos on the 197/200 used to suffer from sticking occasionally?

GiT

ClioSport Club Member
  Shit little Yaris...
They sound like they are a little rusty, constantly.

No issues though. Can live with it lol.

Has anyone looked into extending their lease? Total fleet services have said i can, just waiting for them to send a quote across.

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
Going on what they are worth it 2nd hand it was a no brainer to lease.
Who ever likes them still now is the time to buy a 2-3yr old one.
Proper bargain way to get 200bhp.

Jamess182

ClioSport Club Member
I'd definitely take the 208, Fiesta STs are common as muck, never look at them twice when they drive past these days.
(That saying, there's a reason there's so many - they're awesome cars - just not for me.)

208 GTi looks great btw, not seen one in white before!

I'm going to look at extending my lease, if they can even remotely match current prices I'll take it.

It's fun, it's cheap, and at the moment it's pretty practical :smile:

And thanks! This Pearl White in the sun is amazing!

I got quoted for mine to be extended - 244 a month for 16 months from now (I have 4 left on current deal but tat would change). I’m going to get them to requote in August when it’s due to expire.

I can’t find any deals anywhere close to what we currently get!

I got quoted for mine to be extended - 244 a month for 16 months from now (I have 4 left on current deal but tat would change). I’m going to get them to requote in August when it’s due to expire.

I can’t find any deals anywhere close to what we currently get!

What mileage is that for?

I suspect we won't be seeing any/many good deals as they dropped like a rock in prices recently!

I'm on 11k/year, due to finish end of June, though I'm already on 21.5k miles, so going to be over by 2-3k.

What mileage is that for?

I suspect we won't be seeing any/many good deals as they dropped like a rock in prices recently!

I'm on 11k/year, due to finish end of June, though I'm already on 21.5k miles, so going to be over by 2-3k.

That’s for 6k miles per year. Currently paying 136 a month

Evo 5 RS
In case anyone was looking for one. Saw a few comments earlier in the thread. Jon is great to deal with, bought my Evo off him